Emo Corner Forums

I hope emoemu is not taken
maybe xXEmoemUXx would work.

bmski7

^admin's AIM name

you know what to do

If you people are smart you're using a proxy like ninjaproxy.com or monsterproxy.com to access the site. It will make it virtually impossible for them to IP ban you. :givingbadkidsbadideas:

jag

2084894777_5c1ab6b3dd_o.jpg

At first I thought this had to be a fake, but then I went there to check it out; yup, pretty much the same threads. ROFL

"I feel alone, I just cant take it any longer..."

Roflmao......... Oh, I really shouldnt laugh at that, but I hate emo's, goth's, and scene kids.

If you people are smart you're using a proxy like ninjaproxy.com or monsterproxy.com to access the site. It will make it virtually impossible for them to IP ban you. :givingbadkidsbadideas:

jag

I don't need to because they believe I'm one of them.

....:csad:

I slit my wrists for fun today and then I kissed an emo-girl and slit her wrists. We're happy now.... EMO POWER!

I'll join your raid, when does it start? Mr. J 's excited for this one. :)

I slit my wrists for fun today and then I kissed an emo-girl and slit her wrists. We're happy now.... EMO POWER!

I'll join your raid, when does it start? Mr. J 's excited for this one. :)

I, too, would like to be a part of the raid.

WAIT!!!!!!

I heard that whoever goes to that site becomes emo in SEVEN DAYS!!!! :wow: :csad: :(

Kill them!!!!

34.gif

We should all use the above av signifying our crossing out of emo kind.

And checked the main page and wtf? is it a gay site as well??? guys kissing? WTF?

Kill them!!!!

34.gif

We should all use the above av signifying our crossing out of emo kind.

And checked the main page and wtf? is it a gay site as well??? guys kissing? WTF?

I'm semi-undercover, or I would.

So, you're going to be our inside man?

when's the raid starting?

Damn, you guys are evil:woot:

But, I just couldn't stop laughing my ash off:woot: or is smiley more appropriate:csad:

Just us in our destruction of emo kind Vindrow.

This isn't harm, it's saving humanity.

it started like ten hours ago

you can still join though

it's not nearly as busy now though, you're better off just trying to be half-sarcastic about everything. It's still fun to post and be a dukeebag.

I think I've asked Runt to have sex with me a few dozen times now.

Well, as someone on that board said...a grenade in the mouth does wonders:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"