Days of Future Past EMPIRE magazine covers

Updated combined covers

Looking great so far. Too bad we're two posters short... :csad:

x2-008.jpg

42b57f97.jpg

Ooohing and awwing at some of these covers. Surprised that they gave them to mutants who probably won't have that much air time.

The Blink one is by far my favorite. My god does she look fantastic. The Magneto, Mystique, Warpath, and Professor X ones are also really good. Actually, they all look good except for Quicksilver and Toad.

Rogue got a cover but Iceman didn't. Interesting.
Blink in the Warpath cover. Also interesting.
2 Wolverines? Really necessary?
Quicksilver looks awesome.
He looks like a total hipster geek, and I'm happy with that. Same with Trask being a little person. Diversity makes things realistic, and Quicksilver's dorkiness really makes for an interesting character so far.

I dont wanna believe it but still I am getting the feeling Rogue is not cut.

Maybe this is the big reveal ? That Rogue is not cut ?

Anyway this poster is one of my favorites. She really has that Rogue feel I always wanted

Maybe a red herring to throw us off/add drama?

He looks like a total hipster geek, and I'm happy with that. Same with Trask being a little person. Diversity makes things realistic, and Quicksilver's dorkiness really makes for an interesting character so far.

Iceman has a cover. This thing isn't over yet. Iceman, Bishop, Colossus, and the Mark X sentinel still have covers yet to be revealed.

Iceman does get a cover. His one is next

Blink is probably the best one. Even the half-decent ones looks like some sort of small village warrior aesthetic that's just lazy. But it's Singer, so I've accepted it.

I kinda like the portal effect.

But I don't like her pose, she is kinda standing around and there's not much emotion/intensity through her face and body.

Blink is probably the best one. Even the half-decent ones looks like some sort of small village warrior aesthetic that's just lazy. But it's Singer, so I've accepted it.

Faraci hasn't.
His mission against this has him burying X2 and all others not named first class in his wake.

Faraci hasn't.
His mission against this has him burying X2 and all others not named first class in his wake.
I actually agree with his take on the X-Men movies, but his unequivocal love for Marvel films have made him extremely biased, against Fox and WB's cb movies, and apologetic for Marvel's mistakes.

I dont wanna believe it but still I am getting the feeling Rogue is not cut.

Maybe this is the big reveal ? That Rogue is not cut ?

Anyway this poster is one of my favorites. She really has that Rogue feel I always wanted

Rogue may be present... but the scene where she does anything or even has lines is probably indeed cut

hmm interesting. The fact warpath and blink are in the portal on each-other's page does make me ponder if at some point in the film her teleportation portals can indeed stretch through time as well...

Now why couldn't they use that alternate ending from The Wolverine???

1743668_10202769206209705_33789723_n.jpg

i honestly don't think it's that bad... it's a little too wide for me in the wings department though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"