Days of Future Past EMPIRE magazine covers

Ok new sentinel looks great! I can see how this is an update from x3!! Also very threatening! Perfect for the future!

Complete scroll :

xmd7.jpg

Edit : too late...

Warpath and Suspot might be on Quicksilver level. That future sentinel looks cool though.

Although I have no idea if the future Sentinel is a reference to anything in the comics, it looks really cool. The "scales" or "flakes" for something reason give me the idea it can reform itself when damaged.

I still wanna know what Quicksilvers gizmos do. The cool Sentinels make up for crappy Quicksilver. Also, avengers version will be cool I'm sure.

I still wanna know what Quicksilvers gizmos do. The cool Sentinels make up for crappy Quicksilver. Also, avengers version will be cool I'm sure.

i think they are mean't to be retro 70s futuristic gadgets, like a music player, he is a teen after all

Why is Quicksilver listed as past when he looks like future?

Because he appears in the past portion of the movie.

J-law looks so gorgoeus the more i see her on this cover.

The future Sentinel with its "scales" does look very intimidating, and I too got the feeling it could possibly recontruct itself, since it's not just one huge block of metal. Might end up being a nod to Nimrod.

My first thought seeing the Sunspot cover was "Are they making another Dragonball Z movie?", lol.

The thing that annoys me about all the images, is that they look far too clean. I mean, the armour of the future folk looks brand new. Surely if they’re in a chaotic world, fighting for survival, their suits would be a little worn and distressed. Even Quicksilver, a guy who runs at super-speed, has a brand new leather jacket and shoes with so wear and tear? It's small things like that, that make me think - "wow they', ve really put so much effort into the tiny things"

However, I really think Singer has no eye for small details. His outfits always looks far too ‘straight off the sewing machine’ look to it, and mostly look ‘off’. I felt the same about the Superman Returns suit. Sure, he doesn't design these himself, but he’s the director and chooses the direction of how things will look.

He just seems to have a very insubstantial eye for detail, which would serve to make the experience more immersive for the viewer.

The thing that annoys me about all the images, is that they look far too clean. I mean, the armour of the future folk looks brand new. Surely if they’re in a chaotic world, fighting for survival, their suits would be a little worn and distressed. Even Quicksilver, a guy who runs at super-speed, has a brand new leather jacket and shoes with so wear and tear? It's small things like that, that make me think - "wow they', ve really put so much effort into the tiny things"

However, I really think Singer has no eye for small details. His outfits always looks far too ‘straight off the sewing machine’ look to it, and mostly look ‘off’. I felt the same about the Superman Returns suit. Sure, he doesn't design these himself, but he’s the director and chooses the direction of how things will look.

He just seems to have a very insubstantial eye for detail, which would serve to make the experience more immersive for the viewer.

Outfits is the common X-men movies problem :woot:. In First Class Emma Frost turned her clothes into diamond. Mystique wears a civilian clothes or uniform but it changes when she is shapeshifting.

NEW PHOTOS!
78881.jpg

Harsh world. Struggling to survive. Dirt on my face from every grueling encounter. My outfit...still impeccable and distress free, like I only just picked it off the clothes rail.

Good job, Singer! ;)

Last edited:
Okay so i ended up orderingn a copy .. Nakey wolverine. I couldnt resist the marketing... And i figure that would be the
Most popular one

No eye for detail? He stood everyone on to box around Hugh to try and make him appear shorter. His outfits look off the machine because, they are! They haven't seen battle yet. Did you miss the end of X1? Did you miss the end of X2? Wolverines suit is torn to shreds in both movies.

You haven't seen DOFP so your just basing the details off the images. Which is just dumb. You don't know in what context in which they are placed or if they have even fought anything at that point. The details look just fine as of right now.

Talk about a ****ing stupid nitpick. Especially based on a small and or photoshopped pictures.

They haven't seen battle yet.
You haven't seen DOFP so your just basing the details off the images. Which is just dumb. You don't know in what context in which they are placed or if they have even fought anything at that point.

Ok, so I'm just basing my opinion off the premise, the images, and the footage we've seen; but you're doing the same. How do you know they 'haven't seen battle'? :yay:

Chill out, we're just having a discussion and voicing opinions on what we have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"