Spoilers Endgame - good movie but too many questions

Spoilers
Status
Not open for further replies.

debugman

Civilian
Reaction score
Basically, I did enjoy the movie. It was well built, good action and emotional etc...

But once you put time travel into the mix, there are too many questions that can't be logically explained.

Here are some:

1) Nebula brought Thanos and all the bad guys from the past to the current time and then iron man snapped them from existence. So which Thanos exactly eventually do the snap if there is no Thanos?

2) Captain America - going back to the 40's and then meet Falkon and Bucky with shield. Where did take the shield from? Doesn't it changes the timeline from this particular time onwards?

Other than that, I had two disappointments from the film:

1) Thor - Fat Lebowski Thor was funny at first. emotional understandable after his failure and all, but it was too much. I kept waiting for him to snap out of it, but I guess they left it to future films, or so to make him lose against Thanos so the can have the ending they wanted.

2) Hulk - the biggest disappointment - I like the Hulk. I like him smashing and breaking etc.. but each movie since the first avengers, they just downgrading him, and showing him less and less fighting (except Ragnarok I guess).

No need for this thread bro.

Plus the time travel aspect was explained multiple times. Yes some stuff is opaque but the film does abide by its rules for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"