Comics Enjoy a little Stan...

Spiderman236.gif

Spiderman237.gif

Spiderman238.gif

If your local paper doesn't carry it, for a meager $15 per year, you too can get a daily dose of Spider-Man... www.dailyink.com Although, the stories TRICKLE out so slowly when you read one panel a day.

I just posted the current story arc, but archives on the site go back a year.

Cool, huh.

Damn, those are better than the last year and a half of comics combine....oh crap let's say 2 years.....

why can't Stan write Amazing anymore now?

Captivated said:
If your local paper doesn't carry it, for a meager $15 per year, you too can get a daily dose of Spider-Man... www.dailyink.com Although, the stories TRICKLE out so slowly when you read one panel a day.

Cool, huh.
That is good to know. Thank you.:spidey:

I remember reading these when I was younger. Thanks for posting them here!

Captivated said:

Cool, huh.

wait are you saying that was the end? and if Narna didnt want MJ dead...why was she trying to kill her in the elevator fight scene?

Venomfan said:
wait are you saying that was the end? and if Narna didnt want MJ dead...why was she trying to kill her in the elevator fight scene?
No, that's not "the end." I just posted the last one published to date.

Narna, it turns out, WAS just acting in the elevator... Today's strip had what happened next... but I'll save up several and post them in a few days. :)

I haven't posted to this thread in a while... you all are in for a treat!

Some of you may not know that Stan is still doing a daily Spider-Man newspaper strip, and that his brother illustrates it... VERY well I might add. :)

I subscribe to Dailyink.com and for a mere $15. a year, I get to enjoy this daily. Here's the latest arc... (Note: Stan's strip is pretty much ALL about Peter and MJ. Cute.)

Spiderman_00.gif

Spiderman-0.gif

Spiderman-1.gif

Spiderman-2.gif

Spiderman-3.gif

Spiderman-4.gif

Scroll up to post #86 for the beginning of this latest installment... :yay:

Ahh..those are great! :up: That's how you write a married Spidey :D

Go Stan Go!!! Show those youngsters how it's done :p

hey this reminds me, does anyone know when the Spider-Man Lee/Romita Newspaper Strip tpb is coming out?

hey this reminds me, does anyone know when the Spider-Man Lee/Romita Newspaper Strip tpb is coming out?
It was supposed to be out in May, but was held up. The new "available" date I read was August 30th, 2007.

Whenever... it will be mine! :yay:

Yes thank you very much, Stan's Spidey is the best, no matter how hokey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"