Batwoman Episode 01/09 "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Hour Two"

In a way I think the Crisis is also Superman's story as he and Lois will meet both the Kingdom Come Superman and Smallville Clark Kent to see what choices they made that's different from his and ponder what could have been.

Could Constantine use magic to resurrect Oliver and turn him into the Spectre?

They said either they vanish in front of the last Clark or the last Clark vanished in front of them. This likely takes place after they meet Smallville Clark and Lois. But Berlanti stated that they will have all three Supermen at once. Maybe Smallville Clark finds a way to meet up with the other Supermen to deal with Lex Luthor.

I wonder if Lex Luthor does something to Kingdom Come Superman that causes him to fight Earth-38 Superman unknowingly.

If Ray is surprised to learn that Bruce Wayne is the Dark Knight, wait until Ray learns who he is!

giphy.gif

Kevin Conroy. Your Bruce Wayne voice hasn't lost its edge at all.

I now fear we're in for whiplash-and-nightmare-inducing Cats ads on every hour of thing. Well, the ones this year, obviously.

Well, I guess it's only fitting that they bring in a Lazurus Pit. Who knows if they'll actually use it, but I'm a little surprised they're even addressing the different ways they could bring back Oliver.

Conroy still sounds great.

and yeah the Cats ads are going to be something.

I wonder if the Smallville theme hadn't been used in Elseworlds if it would've been used at some point here. But then again, suddenly hearing "Somebody saaaavee meeee" would kind of clash with us just cutting to Tom Welling chopping wood.

There’s got to be more than just that one scene with Welling

This killing the Supermen of the multiverse plot seems a little weird. I'll wait until it's finished but for how rushed the beginning and first two episodes were, maybe they should've slowed everything down a little instead of using this to pad the episode.

Okay, I don't know what came after Smallville ending- in the comics or what have you- but did Clark indeed give up his powers? Because I remember at least in the series finale of Smallville that he was still, in fact, Superman.

I’m happy with the Smallville ending

Okay, I don't know what came after Smallville ending- in the comics or what have you- but did Clark indeed give up his powers? Because I remember at least in the series finale of Smallville that he was still, in fact, Superman.
Yes he was. But this takes place 10 years after the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"