Supergirl Episode 3.02 "Triggers" (SPOILERS)

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score

YAEL GROBGLAS (“JANE THE VIRGIN”) GUEST STARS — Psi (guest star Yael Grobglas), a thief with psychic powers, attacks National City. Able to immobilize people by tapping into their worst fears, Psi proves a formidable opponent for Supergirl. Meanwhile, James (Mehcad Brooks) and Lena (Katie McGrath) are at an impasse, and Samantha starts her new job at L-Corp. David McWhirter directed the episode written by Gabriel Llanas & Anna Musky-Goldwyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode stills:

SPG302_SG_0128318b_595_Mini_Logo_TV_white_Gallery.jpg

SPG302_SG_0136348b_595_Mini_Logo_TV_white_Gallery.jpg

SPG302a_0002b_2_595_Mini_Logo_TV_white_Gallery.jpg

SPG302a_0052b_595_Mini_Logo_TV_white_Gallery.jpg

More (and higher-res) here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/09/supergirl-episode-302-triggers-press.html

Looks good, has a really eerie feel to it.

I think Kara will break down in this one.

In an interview with CBR, Andrew Kreisberg says there's a line in this ep where Kara tells Lena "‘I’m not used to having my friend be my boss." If that's actually the line, then damn, if you ever needed evidence of how little the writers even think of James, there ya go. I mean it's not like one of her supposed "closest friends" has been her boss for the last year or anything.

In an interview with CBR, Andrew Kreisberg says there's a line in this ep where Kara tells Lena "‘I’m not used to having my friend be my boss." If that's actually the line, then damn, if you ever needed evidence of how little the writers even think of James, there ya go. I mean it's not like one of her supposed "closest friends" has been her boss for the last year or anything.

The text at the end of Episode 1 was to Lena, not Jimmy....

It was to LL.

They're comparing who has the lighter shade of blonde.

Who is that actress?

And who is Samantha?

I have a thread on both of them DR ya need to read them...lol

AND, the name of the actress is in the first post of this thread....
YAEL GROBGLAS

And Samantha is "Reign"....

The text at the end of Episode 1 was to Lena, not Jimmy....

It was to LL.
I'm aware. Lena is now her boss. I'm just referring to a future line of dialogue according to Kreisberg where she says tells Lena she's not used to her friend being her boss (referring to Lena) which sounds like the writers just forgot about James again, since he's been her boss for the last year.

Last edited:
Oh, I was just putting that out there as another time that the writers forgot about James.

And I just noticed I typed Jimmy up there....lol He ain't no Jimmy.

I wonder if there is going to be friction between Kara and James over Lena's ownership of Catco.

ok- how do I do a spoiler tag again? :-)

When you are typing your reply just highlight what you want to hide and click on either the smile top right that looks like he is blindfolded or the ninja smile next to him. Both will hide what you have typed. :)

I wonder if there is going to be friction between Kara and James over Lena's ownership of Catco.

On James part....maybe, and IF he continues to mistrust Lena, which it sounds like he will, then yeah, I can see some friction from that....

Yeah, it's gonna be hella awkward if this sneak peak is any indication:

Here's another:

James and Lena sexual tension?? lol

The meta is strong enough to take out J'onn??

This episode looks better than last week's underwhelming premiere. Psi is proving to be a formidable opponent for Supergirl, but I don't agree with her being more powerful than J'onn in terms of telepathy.

We're learning more about Reign and her daughter. Could James and Lena be an item?

Thanks to Erica Durance's Q and A on Facebook, Allura will be in 5 episodes in the 3rd season.

Psi needs to be a recurring villain and I want to see her take on Saturn Girl later this season.

Last edited:
I like that Lena is holding Kara accountable but lets see how long that lasts lol.

Oh how I hate this trope of the kid putting themselves in danger to get their parents attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"