Supergirl Episode 3.18 "Shelter From the Storm" (SPOILERS)

So let me get this straight....According to Brainiac the chance of Supergirl defeating Reign is 51%...but if he helps it goes up to 80 plus %. So where is Superman?!? This is a world ending villain....Not even a mention of contacting him? Sorry it just does't make sense.

By Rao, Alex' s new arsenal!?
I haven't seen a slowmo unpacking bullet like that since Ricochet Rabbit!

Last edited:
If the timeline is changed and has gone back, what if they aren't married in the future?

Doing timeline stories is tricky. How far do you take it? Do their actions in the past completely rewrite the future as it has been known? Is the change a slight ripple, such as their team mates simply no longer being infected. Or is it realty altering in that they return to a future with memories of a timeline that just no longer exists?

Being 'outside' the time stream could mean they are except from any changes, but then nothing should have changed from their perspective after the Blight was defeated. They would only know of the differences once they return to the future. Seeing as they have seen some alterations but they themselves still remember being married, I'm assuming the changes to them are minimal and that they are still married.

So let me get this straight....According to Brainiac the chance of Supergirl defeating Reign is 51%...but if he helps it goes up to 80 plus %. So where is Superman?!? This is a world ending villain....Not even a mention of contacting him? Sorry it just does't make sense.

Correct. Just assume Supes was too busy fighting Darkseid...:sly:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"