Supergirl Episode 3.21 "Not Kansas" (SPOILERS)

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score
Official description:

KARA CONSIDERS A MAJOR LIFE CHANGE – Kara (Melissa Benoist) makes a major life decision. Meanwhile, J’onn (David Harewood) finds out that special DEO-caliber guns have hit the streets of National City. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Gabriel Llanas & Anna Musky-Goldwyn (#321). Original airdate 6/4/2018.

Gee, I wonder what that life change would be, lol.

This episode will likely be a bit depressing.

Aaaaand [blackout]Black Kryptonite[/blackout]:

14.jpg

15.jpg

Wow, this season is going so late. I wanted to start it on Netflix, but it is going deep into June. :funny:

Wow, this season is going so late. I wanted to start it on Netflix, but it is going deep into June. :funny:
Yeah they took a 9-week hiatus for LoT to take its spot and finish its season. Because CW schedulers are geniuses.

I thought Kara would decide to stay back at that Krypton piece. But it appears that she is back at DEO in this episode. Would she then decide at the end of the episode to go back?

I thought Kara would decide to stay back at that Krypton piece. But it appears that she is back at DEO in this episode. Would she then decide at the end of the episode to go back?
I'm guessing she has come back to discuss the situation (regarding both Reign and New Krypton/Argo City) with her Earth family. She would never make such a huge decision without at least hashing it out with Alex first.

I'm guessing she has come back to discuss the situation (regarding both Reign and New Krypton/Argo City) with her Earth family. She would never make such a huge decision without at least hashing it out with Alex first.
I think if the decision Kara makes has to do with where she wants to live it will be that she decides Earth is her home instead of New Kryptonian/Argo City. Kara’s been on Earth for more than half her life and has family and friends who she would absolutely discuss this with. She may also find that the Krypton of her childhood, that she’s idealized, is very different with an adult perspective. This would fit with what does it mean to be human theam of the season.

It could also be the decision has nothing to do with Kara considering moving.

Kara isn't going to stay at Argo, it would somewhat be the end of the show if she did; presumably people in Argo City aren't super powered like Kara - she's got her powers through the sun. Doubt she'd give up the helping people style of her life.

Is this one the season finale?

So...is Kara gonna put Reign back in her cage then leave Earth afterwards? And does Clark even know about her finding their people?

So...is Kara gonna put Reign back in her cage then leave Earth afterwards?
Since the shots of Reign are likely just from the opening sequence picking up where the end of the last one left off, I'm pretty sure they'll be fooled into believing they've defeated her with that rock that the evil lady gave them, leaving Kara to think it's safe to leave. That's a hella deceptive promo because we know the threat they're actually dealing with are DEO weapons on the streets. Reign probably won't make her return 'til the end of the episode as the cliffhanger.

You'd think if Argo was that reliant on a power source that was only just enough, they'd maybe think about settling somewhere else? Heck, why not just land on the Moon? Just in the neighbourhood then should Kara ever want to visit.

So I guess what will happen is whatever they gave her will work and she’ll stop Reign. But it will probably only be temporary showing that Kara has been tricked. Then we’ll have a situation where Reign is will escape her temporary prison back on earth but Supergirl won’t be able to leave Argo.

Supergirl could defeat Reign and use Black Kryptonite on her before she leaves for Argo City thus separating Sam and Reign.

Maybe it will turn out that it's not really Allura and that Kara's mother is not actually alive. Perhaps it's all an illusion created by that world killer priestess woman. Maybe it's not even Argo.

Sneak Peeks and Inside

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

Inside Look

Can't believe they just spoiled the whole Reign fight in the sneak peek, lol.

Yep, pretty much the whole damn thing.....

And what the hell, it is that hard for Winn to pick up the shield....lmao

And what the hell, it is that hard for Winn to pick up the shield....lmao
Well Jimmy Olsen is a superhero after all, so mere mortals shouldn't be expected to do the things he can do. :o

Oh right, Kara has an apartment. Seems like we haven't actually seen her home life in...ages.

"Good Luck on Assignment"? I wonder what "assignment" they cooked up to keep Kara away indefinitely, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"