Episode 4: The Nexus Event (Spoiler Discussion)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
It's Tuesday night. You know what that means...

bVS5Lso.gif

Vampires? Ah yes... because Morbius is in the MCU, thanks Tyrese Gibson for such insight.

My brother just said the most obvious thing. This is all a Doctor Who season 1 finale situation. No one is being deleted. They are being teleported.

Post-Credits and he is right!!!! :mrk:

What is Richard E. Grant wearing? Kid Loki and an alligator Loki? Also a Loki with Mjolnir. I would think Thor, but he is wearing what Slyvie is wearing.

My reaction when the episode ended :eek::eek::eek:

Damn, what an episode!

Nice to see Sif again after so long. I really hope this isn’t the end of Mobius. I want to see him on his jet ski!

And we finally get a reference to vampires in the MCU. Slowly building up to Blade and maybe even the Morbius movie

Can’t believe there’s only 2 episodes left

My reaction when the episode ended :eek::eek::eek:

Damn, what an episode!

Nice to see Sif again after so long. I really hope this isn’t the end of Mobius. I want to see him on his jet ski!

And we finally get a reference to vampires in the MCU. Slowly building up to Blade and maybe even the Morbius movie

Can’t believe there’s only 2 episodes left
Did you watch through the end credits? He ain't dead.

When you combine Gator Loki, his widdle horns, and a dilapidated Stark Tower, every single inch of that final shot is confusing. It's like trying to read while needing glasses. It hurts the back of my eyes.
Have a lot of experience with that, PC?

I'm not going to lie I geeked out quite a bit when I finally heard vampires being name dropped in the MCU for the first time and hopefully that means we are introduced to them pretty soon.

At the very least I expect somekind of substatantial role for them way before Blade comes out and also I'll definitely be paying more attention to what's actually going on with Morbius.

It was another good episode overall, but it really was the little things like that reference and Lady Sif making a surprise appearance that made me enjoy it even more honestly.

Man do I miss seeing Jamie Alexander in this universe and its a shame how criminally underused she was in those Thor movies, but that little cameo has me hopeful that they will do something with her down the line.

Also, I had to rewind that after credits scene a couple times just because I had no idea what I was looking at at first lol, but that is the kind of cosmic weirdness I want more of out of this show.

I get the feeling next week's episode is going to be wild and I'm all there for it.

I'm wondering if the people who get pruned get sent to their own special hell. So all the pruned Lokis are sent to a ruined earth, and are left to wallow in self-pity surrounded by the debris of what they once desired. And Mobiusi of course get sent to a desert, where there is nary a jet ski to be seen.

THE LADY SIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :atp: :woo: :jd:

Totally a reference to her being the body of Lady Loki.
It's a reference to a myth that has also been adapted in the comics several times
tumblr_mbvx8v1KNM1rchffmo1_1280.png
117sif_com_inl_03_1.jpg
tumblr_mbvx8v1KNM1rchffmo2_1280.png

Vampires? Ah yes... because Morbius is in the MCU, thanks Tyrese Gibson for such insight.
My first thought was Blade to be honest.

My brother just said the most obvious thing. This is all a Doctor Who season 1 finale situation. No one is being deleted. They are being teleported.
Yep, was wondering this before and became pretty sure once Mobius was pruned. Glad they confirmed it

What is Richard E. Grant wearing?
His classic look of course
b2416f60801b71f5c92dad937d6ecf5b.jpg

Also a Loki with Mjolnir. I would think Thor, but he is wearing what Slyvie is wearing.
I'm not sure if it's a version of Mjolnir, though it could be I guess. It has a wrench for a handle. He's credited as "Boastful Loki".

I did. So perhaps Mobius is stuck in another dimension with other versions of himself?
Well in the comics there are a bunch of identical looking TVA agents; Mobius, Tesseract, Paradox, Orobourous, etc. so it may be fun to see that here.

Post-Credits and he is right!!!! :mrk:

What is Richard E. Grant wearing? Kid Loki and an alligator Loki? Also a Loki with Mjolnir. I would think Thor, but he is wearing what Slyvie is wearing.

Alligator Loki is probably from Spider-Ham's dimension

Kang being behind all these shenanigans makes a lot of sense. Let's hope this isn't another Bohner red herring.

Kang being behind all these shenanigans makes a lot of sense. Let's hope this isn't another Bohner red herring.

I dont think it will be. It is what makes the most sense. Kang we know is coming. All this Kang stuff I have never thought was coincidence. Clearly he is more than a 1 off villain.

I don't know. We only have 2 episodes left and I don't think they're just gonna introduce Kang as the villain right before the end. I think Ravonna may be the main villain in this show but it could be hinted at that she's working for/with Kang similar to how Loki was working for Thanos in Avengers 1.

Much better episode than last week. Pacing was better and liked seeing the whole ensemble.

Love how Marvel is finding a way to incorporate the comic costumes as one-offs. First with Wanda and Vision, now with Loki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"