Episode 4: The Nexus Event (Spoiler Discussion)

I took it as everyone getting pruned either gets dropped in the same, shared, trash reality or you go to a reality where all variants of the same individual end up in one place.
I was expecting Mobius to be there which would have meant all the pruned go to a place. When the other Loki's were there it is likely a special place for Loki since he is always a good and they have pruned him the most.

this was the best episode of the series story wise.

this was the worst episode of the series because they killed all the most interesting characters in the show Mobius, Loki, and the security guard B-15

this is a spoiler discussion so im not tagging spoilers you came here and you enter here knowing you will be spoiled

unless they somehow bring back Owen Wilson and Hiddleston back from the dead, i will be looking forward to the final episodes with 50% less excitement since i am not as emotionally invested in whoever is left in the show.

this was the best episode of the series story wise.

this was the worst episode of the series because they killed all the most interesting characters in the show Mobius, Loki, and the security guard B-15

this is a spoiler discussion so im not tagging spoilers you came here and you enter here knowing you will be spoiled

unless they somehow bring back Owen Wilson and Hiddleston back from the dead, i will be looking forward to the final episodes with 50% less excitement since i am not as emotionally invested in whoever is left in the show.
...did you not watch the post credits scene?

...did you not watch the post credits scene?

i did but i take it with a grain of salt. there are tremendous plot holes with even considering the mid credits scene as reality. How does one return to the so called real world from the post apocalyptic mess in the mid credits? i feel like it was a one off just to appease the hard core Tom Hiddleston fans. I doubt we will see him again for the remaining 2 episodes.

i did but i take it with a grain of salt. there are tremendous plot holes with even considering the mid credits scene as reality. How does one return to the so called real world from the post apocalyptic mess in the mid credits? i feel like it was a one off just to appease the hard core Tom Hiddleston fans. I doubt we will see him again for the remaining 2 episodes.

There are literal shots from the trailer of Loki that we have not seen yet. Like the one with his horns and the vote Loki sticker. What you are arguing that Walker wasn't going to return after his post-credit scene. It just doesn't make sense. Especially with all the new Lokis to play with.

Loved this episode personally, even before the credits scene I knew our Loki would be back somehow.

I need all the Richard E. Grant next week.

Richard E Grant looks perfectly cast as Classic Loki. His face even looks the way he was drawn in the comics. I do wish his costume didn't look so much like cheap spandex though but had more expensive materials to make it look like the comics.

Richard E Grant looks perfectly cast as Classic Loki. His face even looks the way he was drawn in the comics. I do wish his costume didn't look so much like cheap spandex though but had more expensive materials to make it look like the comics.
Yeah, the costume does look a tad cheap, but it was also kinda amusing.

Riiiiight...that's not going to happen at all.

I was thinking that right at the beginning when Loki disappeared with the Tesseract after the time heist from Endgame that we wouldn't see Tom Hiddleston again for the remaining 6 episodes.

Could a Loki variant be running the TVA and that's why he went to "Loki-ville" instead of being deleted/reset?

Mobius made a comment about Loki trusting him. Then before he could deliver on anything he got deleted/reset. Any chance his conversation with the Judge about going any place and any time was a clue that he prepped for that to happen?

Only 2 to go and lots of things need answered. It was nice to see this pay-off on a few things setup in Episode 3. Loki falling for himself seems appropriately narcissistic.

There is literally 0% chance you are right, lol

This episode got me thinking who would be the perfect Thor against Richard E.Grant’s Loki?

Could a Loki variant be running the TVA and that's why he went to "Loki-ville" instead of being deleted/reset?

Mobius made a comment about Loki trusting him. Then before he could deliver on anything he got deleted/reset. Any chance his conversation with the Judge about going any place and any time was a clue that he prepped for that to happen?

Only 2 to go and lots of things need answered. It was nice to see this pay-off on a few things setup in Episode 3. Loki falling for himself seems appropriately narcissistic.

Maybe it's classic Loki who is the main villain and that end credits scene was partly an illusion for Hiddleston. After all, it's a bit late to introduce any other new actors or characters. While Richard E Grant is a new actor to the show, he's not a new character per se. Perhaps classic Loki wants to get rid of all the other variants and he's lulling Hiddleston into a false sense of security to trust him?

The other option (if it's not Ravona Renslayer as the villain) could be Owen Wilson? Maybe Mobius was not to be trusted all along?

Episode 5 is pretty much going to be this

tumblr_ppaxeqPT2D1s3olk1o3_400.gifv

Two Theorys that hold Merrit I think the reason why the TVA took Sylvie from her timeline was because instead of being a Cunning Cunaving little Trickster she was becoming Nice and we all know that Loki's aren't nice and only care about themsleves. Notice when they brought Sylvie into the time up and that guy was getting roughed up by that guard she wanted Renslayer to help him. Why should she care about a guy she didn't know and want to help if she was a Good Loki?

Also I really don't buy the Reason why the Timeline spiked wasn't because Two Lokis fell in love. I think they were about to die and in theory Loki isn't suppose to die until Thanos kills him in Infinity War. I could be wrong on that but as Lokie and Slyvie came very close to death the spike kept climbing so I feel like it had nothing to do with love.

Maybe it's classic Loki who is the main villain and that end credits scene was partly an illusion for Hiddleston. After all, it's a bit late to introduce any other new actors or characters. While Richard E Grant is a new actor to the show, he's not a new character per se. Perhaps classic Loki wants to get rid of all the other variants and he's lulling Hiddleston into a false sense of security to trust him?

The other option (if it's not Ravona Renslayer as the villain) could be Owen Wilson? Maybe Mobius was not to be trusted all along?

I mean the other Lokis have to play a decent part in what's to come. Otherwise the casting would be wasted. There has to be a reason for "Loki-ville" though. Don't think Kang would have a soft spot for him the way Mobius does. Also we haven't seen the "President/King Loki" yet.

As for Renslayer, she's definitely a villain, but she was an agent when she brought Sylvie in. If it's not a Loki running the TVA scenario we're just going back to Kang built the TVA. Ravona slept her way to the top and was promoted to Judge.

Last edited:
I mean the other Lokis have to play a decent part in what's to come. Otherwise the casting would be wasted. There has to be a reason for "Loki-ville" though. Don't think Kang would have a soft spot for him the way Mobius does.

As for Renslayer, she's definitely a villain, but she was an agent when she brought Sylvie in. If it's not a Loki running the TVA scenario we're just going back to Kang built the TVA. Ravona slept her way to the top and was promoted to Judge.

I really don't think Feige and company would go that route, especially when they left Strange out of WandaVision to avoid having a fella come in to fix the problem with the gals. If Kang is introduced within the series I could see Judge Renslayer and he being partners in the deception.

Speaking of which.....I am wondering if the good judge may have been slipping something into the Mobius' drink. She seemed put off that he cut their regularly scheduled drinking session short, and it seems odd that such a sharp guy would have went so long without questioning this obvious deception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"