Arrow Episode 5: Damaged - Discussion/Rate & Review Thread

There's no poll attached, can we get one attached once the episode has aired? That's why I've been asking the threads when the episode has aired

Yeah,we need a poll!

If I may suggest,I think we should do away with the "not planning to watch it" option and replace it with "Liked It".Since most of the time I've been voting "It's OK", but I'd have voted something stronger than "It was OK" but not as strong as "Loved It".

Yeah,we need a poll!

If I may suggest,I think we should do away with the "not planning to watch it" option and replace it with "Liked It".Since most of the time I've been voting "It's OK", but I'd have voted something stronger than "It was OK" but not as strong as "Loved It".

Noted, sorry been my fault. What about a 1-5 score Rating?

Awesome episode! Unfortunatly Deathstroke only had a cameo and no lines.

This is probably the best episode to date. Even the fighting in this one was amazing.

What the---- there was a new Arrow tonight? CW has election coverage on.

It was on in Canada a night early, still on tomorrow for U.S.

Oliver says he planned to be caught because people would be suspicious of Arrow appearing when he came back. That makes sense. But then he had nothing to get himself out? He had to hope that Diggle would actually pose as him. I was hoping something clever was gonna be done.

Spoiler

When he say's he planned the whole thing it I got that same giddy joy I get when I read Batman books(not Nolan films). Unfortunately the writers didn't present this plan all too well. I appreciate the effort though.

My fave thing about this ep(apart from willa holland's legs) was the situation he and his mysterious island partner were put in and where it took their relationship. Ollie had no reason to endure that for him and the Arrow dude, desperate, appreciates it.

I also enjoyed Diggle's part in all of this. I also appreciate the moral discussion surrounding detective lance(what makes it really interesting is that he's right).

Ollie vs the polygraph was cool(again more batman(not nolan)), especially that twist and then double twist at the end with Dinah.

The best thing about this was the complexity and consequences. Clark lied on Smallville, Bruce lies in Batman(ino), but here they seem to be really presenting the fallout of such a practice.

What I didn't like was how this ep has been sold for months around Deathstroke.
I'm sure he'll be back, perhaps even the main threat. I do recall how his mask was left on the island in the pilot.

Spoiler

When he say's he planned the whole thing it I got that same giddy joy I get when I read Batman books(not Nolan films). Unfortunately the writers didn't present this plan all too well. I appreciate the effort though.

My fave thing about this ep(apart from willa holland's legs) was the situation he and his mysterious island partner were put in and where it took their relationship. Ollie had no reason to endure that for him and the Arrow dude, desperate, appreciates it.

I also enjoyed Diggle's part in all of this. I also appreciate the moral discussion surrounding detective lance(what makes it really interesting is that he's right).

Ollie vs the polygraph was cool(again more batman(not nolan)), especially that twist and then double twist at the end with Dinah.

The best thing about this was the complexity and consequences. Clark lied on Smallville, Bruce lies in Batman(ino), but here they seem to be really presenting the fallout of such a practice.

What I didn't like was how this ep has been sold for months around Deathstroke.
I'm sure he'll be back, perhaps even the main threat. I do recall how his mask was left on the island in the pilot.

Spoiler

Yeah my main problem was with how Ollie took the torture to protect that dude who I kinda felt he barley knew. But ah whatever. Deathstroke.

All right episode. Deathstroke was cool though

The Flashback was absolutely awesome. Deathstroke was pretty impressive. Green Diggle was fun to watch. The rest of this episode..absolutely sucked. imo. Total step back, for me. Hopefully next week will step it up and put Arrow back on the right track.

I meant to rate this as a ten, this has been the most enjoyable episode. Diggle is my dude.

Can we put spoilers in actual spoiler tags please? Not just saying, SPOILER!

I was kinda confused about that actually. I mean didn't this ep air?
I figure it has cause I watched(twice), however in the case that it didn't I just posted a Spoiler warning.

TBQH if your going to enter a goddamn topic about a certain episode, then spoilers are implied. Stay out if you haven't seen it yet, that is common sense.

SPOILERS JUST IN CASE

So many fights in the last 30 min, it was awesome. Green Dig vs. Thugs, Deathstroke vs. Archer, Ollie vs. Assassin, and Arrow vs. Thugs. Willa hot as always, I like Ollie is seeing the consequences of his lying.

Top three highlights for me:

1. Deathstroke looking absolutely awesome in his live action debut.
2. Digg continuing to be a total boss. His scene with the "toys" was quite funny.
3. Laurel's line of "I wore those horrible fishnets." :awesome:

I like how things come together in this show and we get some really nice looking fight sequences. Next week looks to be the best yet. Ollie vs The Royal Flush Gang!

Awesome episode!Slade was awesome.I'm digging the flashback stuff a lot more than I thought I would.Dig suiting up was cool.Since he didn't use any arrows,I'm guessing Det.Lance is going to remain suspicious.Not sure I get how Dinah was suspicious at the end.

I was pleased to see (and a little surprised) that it was Ollie's plan.I was afraid we wouldn't get Ollie suited up in this Ep,but the end scene was pretty sweet.I'm starting to look forward to this show more and more.Next week feels years away....

The blip on that question meant he was lying about being at the prison before. If he truly did forget about the field trip there, there shouldn't have been any signs that he was lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"