Episode 5: Journey Into Mystery (Spoiler Discussion)

Lol...

Do any of you guys remember the "troll" insider, Lokidionysus who had all of those ridiculous convoluted leaks about being in a focus group? Was banned?

Well, in the early 2010s, I spent a lot of time picking his brain and he shared details he didn't write about. I got to know him, and we've connected on another format and he insisted that he was part of a focus group that sat in on some conceptual work in the MCU.

If you guys remember, a lot of his theories revolved around multiple timelines, Immortus, and a Kang/Ultron war for time.

But the one thing that stuck out to me, and made me decide he was a fake 7 years ago? after Thor 2, he explained to me that there were multiple Loki's, and one Loki in particular made it to the end of the timeline and had a massive influence on the timelines.

Some stuff didn't turn out to be true..like an alternate Ultron making it to the end of time in a war between Kang...

But the guy did spew a lot of "nonsense" about Kang and Immortus, and told me loads about Loki existing in multiple timelines and one Loki, along with his mother Friga, makes it to the end of the timeline.

So with this series going the way it is, with multiple timelines coming into play, and people speculating Immortus...SOB, he really may have had some legitimate info.

Or, he might have read a lot of comics, made some intelligent guesses, and posted so many predictions that *some* of them would turn out to look at least vaguely true by chance.

My Rules For Judging Leaks/Spoilers:

1. A leak must be specific enough to clearly and unambiguously tell, in retrospect, whether it was true or not. If its vague enough, and has enough wiggle room, that you can easily be uncertain if it were true, even afterwards? Its BS and should be ignored.

2. A leak must contain predictions that are unexpected, ones that an informed observer couldn't predict as educated guesses, nor that a passionate fan would "predict" as wish fulfillment desires. If it only contains stuff that anyone could intelligently guess or wish for, its BS and should be ignored.

This is not to say that an obvious guess or a vague claim might not be based on real insider knowledge and rumor. The problem is, *there is no way for you to tell*. Thus, since believing it leaves you no better off than before, its better to ignore them all. The only rumors or leaks worth heeding are ones that contain interesting and useful data, not the ones indistinguishable from carnival barker patter.

00497fedbb93473c59175d35b83d44b1302f0344.gifv

47ab62be41b684911b4d9093be2b4fb95471d9aa.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"