Eragon and Eldest

U

Unkown

Has anyone read it?
I love the book, #1 books I have EVER read!

The author even announced that it is no longer a trilogy but there is going to be 4 books.
I cant wait till they are released.:D

I have, good books. I liked the first one the best, and I'm definitely eager for the next installment :up:

I've read Eragon.
It was okay, a total ripoff of Star Wars though.
I've wanted to read Eldest, but I haven't got the time. I barely have enough time to read my school books.
And the movie was...yeah...all copies of the film should be burned and Zatanna should mindwipe it from every human's mind.

Books suck. Movie ultra-sucks. 'Nuff said.

Watched the movie. Too cliched and completely unoriginal.

I did a character analysis of Eragon...turns out he's a sociopath.

BTW, Book 3 comes out this September. Its been split into 2 parts. No word on when Book 4 comes out.

---Morzan

It was not bad but I prefer the sword of truth and wheel of time series.

It's a rip-off of "Star Wars" with dragons. That's what you get when you give a 17-year old with not enough experience a book deal.

I did a character analysis of Eragon...turns out he's a sociopath.

BTW, Book 3 comes out this September. Its been split into 2 parts. No word on when Book 4 comes out.

---Morzan
Hey its Morzan...you traitor!!! lol,jk

Anyways what other books would you guys recommend?
And the movie was extremely bad...wonder how they will do the sequel seeing its nothing like the movie.

Hey its Morzan...you traitor!!! lol,jk

Anyways what other books would you guys recommend?
And the movie was extremely bad...wonder how they will do the sequel seeing its nothing like the movie.

Well, people will probably tell you something like "go read The Dragonriders of Pern" since it came before Eragon. I gave Pern a go and in all honesty can say that it wasn't my cup of tea. Too much sci fi for my tastes. I will say that I liked the dragons' method of choosing their Riders in Pern better than in Eragon.

If you want more dragons, there's Pern (not my style) or a lesser-known series by Allan F. Troop called The Dragon DelaSangre. Its writtem from the perspective of a dragon and introduces a mythology to the creatures that I have never read about prior to this (Troop's) series. There are currently four book, the first being titled The Dragon DelaSangre. I really recommend them! :up:

So Unkown I take it you are an Eragon fan? I've got some theories about Galbatorix I would like to share with you via PM if so. :yay:

---Morzan (Yeah, but at least I got a red dragon. They're the ferrarris of the dragon world ;))

Well, people will probably tell you something like "go read The Dragonriders of Pern" since it came before Eragon. I gave Pern a go and in all honesty can say that it wasn't my cup of tea. Too much sci fi for my tastes. I will say that I liked the dragons' method of choosing their Riders in Pern better than in Eragon.

If you want more dragons, there's Pern (not my style) or a lesser-known series by Allan F. Troop called The Dragon DelaSangre. Its writtem from the perspective of a dragon and introduces a mythology to the creatures that I have never read about prior to this (Troop's) series. There are currently four book, the first being titled The Dragon DelaSangre. I really recommend them! :up:

So Unkown I take it you are an Eragon fan? I've got some theories about Galbatorix I would like to share with you via PM if so. :yay:

---Morzan (Yeah, but at least I got a red dragon. They're the ferrarris of the dragon world ;))

Not all of the Pern books are super sci-fi...I still recommend that he go check some of them out. The ones that I like are in a trilogy: Dragonsong, Dragonsinger, and Dragondrums.

My favorite books about dragons are the Pitdragon books by Jane Yolen. Also a trilogy.

my personal number one fantasy story today is George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, it's like Deadwood for fantasy books. and I read a lot of ****ing fatasy books. I got a 60+ books yet to read:o

Id like to read your tharios,and also I will checkout those books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"