Sequels Erica Durance for Mary Jane

Durance looks more like her than Bush or Bledel (not that Bledel isn't extremely attractive). BUT it's not that I don't think someone can't do better than Kirsten (she is a good actress but the roles thus far have not been the hardest to perform) it is jsut I don't recasting anytime soon. I say take a break so when Spidey comeso ut again in 10 years with a new cast it IS A BIG DEAL as opposed to oversaturating the character like the Batman movies did.

i would say yes, because erica does look like the older comic book mj but...this is the 3rd movie and i think if they replace dunst it would be with someone who looks more like her...besides they should just kill mj

I'm going to keep saying it..

Kirsten Dunst IS Mary Jane.

Does no one like her? I think she is amazing.
I wasn't very fond of her at first but now she's just.. MJ to me in all ways possible.

PeterFan87 said:

I wasn't very fond of her at first but now she's just.. MJ to me in all ways possible.
no she is fine by me

PeterFan87 said:

I don't like her for the role but I accept her for it.

Durance looks more like her than Bush or Bledel (not that Bledel isn't extremely attractive).
I suggested them as younger closer to Dunsts age, candidates, I wasn't saying Erica Durance was a bad idea, but she is in her late 20's almost 30. (plus, shes already smallvilles Lois Lane) that would of been like if they cast Dunst as Lois Lane in SR lol (one leading lady role, in a superhero movier or show, per person please lol)
PeterFan87 said:

I think your missing the point of the topic, I don't think were talking about, replacing Dunst cause she isn't good for the role, is it more like, if they wanted to do another movie, and the original cast (including Dunst) didn't want to return, and they did a recast, who would work.
Just saying

though, in general I am not big on recast, at least not for a sequel, if they made a whole new spider-man movie, (with maybe an, alternate storyline, or ultimate spidey even) I wouldn't mind.
if they want to do another sequel, and they can't get Dunst, to came back, just write her out of the story, switch to one of the other love interest, I mean we already got Gwen, now

Spider-Fan83, what's your avatar and where'd you get it? it looks cool, even from this far.

Demonstray said:
Spider-Fan83, what's your avatar and where'd you get it? it looks cool, even from this far.
oh, thanks
That just something i made a while back (i just never changed it) it was kinda a funny concept i had for a manip mixing the two promo shots, putting the head from the venom transformation poster, on the black suit body from the first poster

the manip it self came out looking kinda corny, but, I thought, it'd make a decent avatar lol
(i didn't make the venom suit, one (with white sybol, and no webbing) but I did color the venom poster one)

well we need someone attractive, apparently they forgot that part when they casted dunst

spidermanhero12 said:
kirsten dunst is mj, nobody can top her, shes the bast mj.

you're joking right? No spider-man fan would EVER say that.

Eternalzero said:
you're joking right? No spider-man fan would EVER say that.

yeah. have to agree with you there. dunst and her vampire teeth is no MJ

it even goes beyond physical appearence, like shes not even written anything like MJ, and they left out the "face it tiger....jackpot" line, so much wrong, makes me hate her, give me comics MJ shes awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"