Erzengel Presents "The Hype Lounge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erz, you made the lounge? You're not suppose to fall from grace like this. :csad:

Hahahaha!

I'm trying to lead by example Nirvana. :up:

I can't accept this. You were my Hero. My dreams are shattered. :csad:

Collect them back up and trade them in for some reality?

You making the lounge is the equivalent of Halle Berry winning an Oscar only to go star in Catwoman shortly after.

You'll still drop $10 for my new movie and $15 for my new album.

bad place, I'm still waiting for that magazine spread.

This has to be the best Lounge ever because my name is connected to it, like the George Foreman Grill. :up:

It just worked to get me in here, and I generally avoid Community Lounge threads like hepatitis C. :up:

Erzengel has become the Tyler Perry of the Hype, putting his name in front of every thread now :o

only a side note, i approve of the name i guess. much better than some of the other lounge titles in the past

Erzengel has become the Tyler Perry of the Hype, putting his name in front of every thread now :o

only a side note, i approve of the name i guess. much better than some of the other lounge titles in the past
Erz has also been in drag:o He says it was for theatre but we all know who he was performing for.

What the bad place?! chase, I know you've been in close proximity of my behind but... I expected better from you. A gentleman doesn't sniff and tell, dammit! :mad:

As for the new lounge, if it needs a female lead, I'm available. Erz, ask your people to talk to my people.

What the bad place?! chase, I know you've been in close proximity of my behind but... I expected better from you. A gentleman doesn't sniff and tell, dammit! :mad:

As for the new lounge, if it needs a female lead, I'm available. Erz, ask your people to talk to my people.
Quit blaming your passing of the gases on the Dog:cmad:

Quit blaming your passing of the gases on the Dog:cmad:
But I didn't. You did! :mad:

Do we have to talk about this so early in the morning? I've yet to have my breakfast. :csad:

so Erz rutted enough of himself around to get his name on the Lounge?....I guess it's all downhill for him from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"