ESPN - "This Is SportsCenter." Commercials

I couldn't find the one where Evander Holyfield is storming through the office looking for Charlie Steiner. That's gold.
"Charlie, come on out and getcha whoopin'! Steiner!" :lmao:

Found it J!
icon14.gif

my favorite commercial lol

[YT]oKXOigUmwFo&rel[/YT]

Charlie Steiner was THE man.

There should be a thread for "Mayne Event's"

Maybe this thread could be re-titled for "ESPN skits/commercials"

Charlie Steiner and Craig Kilborn were great.....

They had an hour long special on these commercials on ESPN earlier in December. It was so good i watched it twice!

Now my favorite commercial is the Stanford Tree, when John Anderson throws out the paper ball and then sees the tree and makes sure he recycles his trash. That was hilarious. ESPN comes up with these and they are great.

I've heard that these commercials could be aired within the coming months.

A 2008 ad has Chris Chelios and anchor John Buccigross having a conversation about fortysomething athletes in the studio hallway.

A 2008 ad has ESPN employees being locked out of the studio as Dirk Nowitzki can't seem to get the door open.

Another oldie but goodie

Shue for Steiner
[YT]yu74zuyVSrw[/YT]

Someone get the one where Rob Ray is the security guard and attacks the delivery guy. That one is hilarious too.

Anyone got the old one where Grant Hill is playing Piano in the lobby and Dan Patrick comes in after a tough segment? lol. Its like from 1995.

Or the old Trey Wingo/Jerry Stackhouse one? lol

The video quality is awful on these, but they're two of my favorites...

I couldn't find the one where Evander Holyfield is storming through the office looking for Charlie Steiner. That's gold.
"Charlie, come on out and getcha whoopin'! Steiner!" :lmao:

That one is classic. lol@ him crushing the cup while looking at Stu. lol@ hitting the Georiga Tech Bee with the door.

Anyone got the old one where Grant Hill is playing Piano in the lobby and Dan Patrick comes in after a tough segment? lol. Its like from 1995.

Or the old Trey Wingo/Jerry Stackhouse one? lol

Yeah that Grant Hill one is hilarious....i love how he tips him at the end too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"