BvS Established Catwoman in this movie ?

This woman for Catwoman :)
322.jpg

She's been my dream choice as well for the role.

Aside from the fact that she's an Oscar winner and one of the most beautiful women on the planet, Charlize's real life personality is so Selina Kyle-esque, it truly would be akin to Robert Downey Jr. playing Tony Stark.

Charlize would fit the role like a glove. Can you imagine an Arkham City-esque Catwoman, with her behind the cowl. :hrt:

I want an actress in her 30s, short dark hair (for the role), and Caucasian.

It's funny, even being such a big Catwoman fan, I don't have a preferred actress choice. I thought Anne Hathaway nailed Selina Kyle, so I would love if they brought her back; I'm sure they never would though...

If we're going with an "established" Catwoman, I'd love to see her in a penthouse, as opposed to just some apartment/townhouse.

f*** catwoman. she's been in more films than wonder woman. i hope it's diana that's in the film.

Catwoman of course, she's well know, she doesn't need an origin story and she can be more than a damsel in distress.

Catwoman can play the thief and she can be play the love interest too.

I think it would be interesting to introduce Julie Madison as his love interest/fiancee.

She's been my dream choice as well for the role.

Aside from the fact that she's an Oscar winner and one of the most beautiful women on the planet, Charlize's real life personality is so Selina Kyle-esque, it truly would be akin to Robert Downey Jr. playing Tony Stark.

Charlize would fit the role like a glove. Can you imagine an Arkham City-esque Catwoman, with her behind the cowl. :hrt:

:up::)

I think we will defently get Alfred in film.I think Batman could be Introduced taking down one of his villains.If Gordon Is in film it will probally be a cameo.

As for love Intrest for bruce wayne/Batman Catwoman Is a possabilty.The
Dark Knight rises really didn't have catwoman as villain/anti-heroine that batman
fights and also drawn to.She was pretty much just someone Bale was drawn to.
If catwoman Is used she needs to have a whip:yay: Nolan tuned down
Dominatrix overtunes to catwoman that both the 1960's TV show,with Julie
Newmar as catwoman,and Batman returns had as well as comics at times had.

Charlize Theron as Catwoman:woot:

It would be intresting If LI would be wonder woman.

After the event of Metropolis i think the movie will focus more on Metropolis and more on the villain. I think Gotham will be nearly absent or completely absent in the film.

I disagree.This Is batman and Superman film.I expect more of film to be set In Metropolis but I expect the film to start In Gotham to introduce rebooted batman.They may setup early on batman doesn't trust Superman due to events of man of steel.

Bruce wayne may be making visit to metropolis since lex luthor may be trying to get wayne foundation to help fund fund rebuild of metropolis.

they're filming in detroit morroco and toronto. they're not going to forget about gotham.

No room for catwoman here, leave her for the Batman solo films.

I would prefer they not derail the film any further. Save Cats for the solo flick.

For Batman's solo films Robin and Batgirl are more appropriate.

I could see Talia and LOS in BVS given that she was pretty under used in TDKR and she was quickly vanquished after her full plan was revealed. Plus I think her organization would fit better with a Lex and Superman story than Catwoman, but even then, its been there, done that . I doubt they'd want the same love interest and the LOS two films in a row, and Catwoman suffers the same issue.

But Lois is Clark's love interest in every film we are willing to acknowledge and some we are not. So it is clear that there is nothing impossible with making Catwoman Bruce's love interest again. I am not sure I like that idea, but it is doable.

Olga can barely speak English tho. :o

Is being able to speak English a requirement for Catwoman? If we were talking about Lois Lane and maybe even the photographer Vicki Vale, this would be a workable objection. But I see no reason that Catwoman can not be a recent immigrant from Russia.

Is being able to speak English a requirement for Catwoman? If we were talking about Lois Lane and maybe even the photographer Vicki Vale, this would be a workable objection. But I see no reason that Catwoman can not be a recent immigrant from Russia.
That would be silly.

I would rather they didn't go for Catwoman just yet. Use a different love interest who either hasn't been done before or hasn't in a long time, like Vicky Vale. It would probably be too much to also put Selina Kyle in this film.

But Lois is Clark's love interest in every film we are willing to acknowledge and some we are not. So it is clear that there is nothing impossible with making Catwoman Bruce's love interest again. I am not sure I like that idea, but it is doable.

Lois is a different story because she basically is his only love interest since Superman's creation. Yeah , there's Lana and Diana at some points but , its Lois Lane when it comes down to it. Bruce doesn't have a "Lois Lane" or even a so to speak, i.e. a love interest that everyone agrees is an essential part of the Batman character or myths. His love interests in film, tv, comics, cartoons, etc have been pretty interchangeable. That's why he's gone through several different ones almost like 007.

I'd say Catwoman is alot of people's favorite but I don't know if everyone would agree she's his one true love or essential love interest to the Batman myths. That said, its not impossible as you said to have Catwoman again, but I doubt Goyer is gonna do that.

The catalyst is the event of Metropolis that's why i think Gotham will be nearly absent or completely absent. Superman and batman will team up against a common enemy. In that context there will be no Vicki Vale, no commissioner Gordon, commissioner Gordon was in retirement in TDKR comic no Batman villain. That's why i think Catwoman is more useful she can play more than a simple girlfriend, she can even steal thing to Lex Luthor.

Even if not Catwoman, Charlize should have at least some role in the DCU.

Vikki Vale would be too much like Lois Lane. There's plenty more to choose from when it comes to love interests. Catwoman not included.

Seeing as how I'm increasing finding the Bruce/Selina romance overrated, a view that was cemented with TDKR, I really hope Catwoman is not in this movie or the next Batman solo.

Personally, I think it's time to see an onscreen version of Silver St. Cloud. But, I wouldn't mind seeing Vicki Vale return, or a version of Julie Madison that's actually good.

Julie Madison would be interesting . I think she was in the serials and last played by Elle Macpherson in the film that didn't happen:o. She would fit into the Bruce Wayne, Lex Luthor, world of socialites putting their name behind the rebuilding of Metropolis.

I actually wouldn't mind if the love interest turned out to be a woman who's had a past with both Bruce and Lex. I'd prefer that triangle to a Lois , Clark, and Bruce triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"