Etch A Sketch, The Worlds Most Useless Pointless Toy?

I liked doing pulse lines on the etch a sketch as a kid. My favorite was the sudden flat line.

I was a slightly morbid child I guess. Or maybe my lack of talent with the Etch of Sketch was the real reason. :(

I'd argue that Wooly Willy was way more pointless.

2lths2t.jpg

red used this to describe how much hair bob had on his head on that 70's show. :up:

My Etch-A-Sketches were awesome. :o

red used this to describe how much hair bob had on his head on that 70's show. :up:

Dumbass!

*DISCLAIMER* Dumbass is a term that Red Foreman uses to describe his goofy kid and his friends on the television show known as That 70's Show and was used as a clever popculture reference to said show, NOT an attack on poster #16012933, I.E. the poster known as Untilteld. The producers wish that it also be known that the poster known as Whiskey Tango does not endorse calling people dumbass as a general rule, and only does so when it might result in a laugh or two and that no personal venom was directed toward poster #16012933 I.E. the poster known as Untilteld. If poster #16012933 I.E. the poster known as Untilteld did indeed recieve negative vibes from said posting, then the estate of poster Whiskey Tango apologizes profusely but isn't likely to pay out any damages as he's broke and all he has to his name is stupid pop-cult jokes that no one really cares about so why won't the internet police just leave him alone and let him make his stupid jokes because they make him happy and stop turning every offhand comment he makes into a personal attack, which he doesn't do because he's too busy smoking weed and drinking terrible American beer and wishing he had the cash to buy an X-Box 360 'cuz Mirror's Edge looks freakin' awesome.

Also, we didn't club any baby seals during this post, but last Thursday a puppy MIGHT have been accidentally kicked while we moved our offices. We apologized to the puppy and bought him off with some doggy-bacon treats and a tennis ball so everything appears to be cool.

That wooly willy thing you can now get a adult version of that where the hair is around a lady garden.

or you can just get a gal and grooming materials.

I never said i bought it, i was in a gadget shop with my fiance and saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"