ET's Coverage of Ghost Rider

ok yeah I saw that, almost forgot about that

yeah its old but i never got a chance to see it before. I couldn't find it on here and did a search on youtube and figured i'd post it here for anyone else that hadn't seen it before.

That was cool, thanks for posting that link for some of us to see.

After seeing that mini clip, it sounds like the actors really have done thier research on the characters they are portraying.

It doesnt seem like Sony is rushing this project either - which is also an added plus (better quality film I'd imagine).

Oh, sony is definitely not rushing the project. They've been in post production for a year now.... pretty much exactly too I think. And there's still 8 months to go. As frustrating as it is for a fan to wait, It's likely for the best with this much CGI.

I remember like in 2002 I was at this site (Not the boards.) and there was a Ghost Rider poster. I think everyone's seen it, I still have it. He's on his motorcycle and it's a black backround. It looks like art.
I was so happy they were making a movie because I loved the comics.

What took them so long? 2002? Maybe 2001?:confused:

Here it is.

ghostriderteaser.jpg

Nice poster.:up:

No offense, but from Cage's words, he seemed absolutely clueless about the character...that, or he was just really tired, (or both).

Midnyte_Sun said:
No offense, but from Cage's words, he seemed absolutely clueless about the character...that, or he was just really tired, (or both).
what did he say that makes you think so?:confused:

:ghost:

does being a fan mean that you know everything about GR....or that you just like GR?

A fan means you like it and you know alot about it.

Or an object that you cool yourself off with that uses spinning blades to blow cool air.

webhead731 said:
A fan means you like it and you know alot about it.
then i am no fan............

or an object i use to cool myself off

lol.

Not the first time I've been told to f--- off.:O

Maybe you're saying "S--- off" lol.

I'm sure you know...;)

It was the second word Wolverine said when Lady Deathstrike brought her claws out in X2: X-Men United.

i can tell you the only vowel you need to buy is a "u";)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"