ET's Coverage of Ghost Rider

Thanks for the pics, Biggun. Great to finally see some shots of Nic in action. And is that my beloved flamey logo lurking in the bottom right hand corner of the close-up? Hee-hee-hee. I'm a happy camper.

:)

mr nick, you'd be correct about the logo. wow, i'm loving it too.
i have to write also, eva looks great in the image. but what's going on with her chin? at first i thought it was her hair covering up her chin, but it looks like black ink or motor oil.
any ideas what it could be?
and who is the guy with his back to the camera?! lol. :)

I like the look so far. I can't wait until we get some fully CGI'ed pics of the final product. Of course that will probably be sometime next year.

First of all, thanks for the pics BG. They look great!! We appreciate the effort and time.

Second, the costume looks wonderful and I'm very happy they're going with those clothes as they are my favorite, being the 2nd series fan that I am.

As for why Blaze is wearing them and not Ghost Rider, the only thing I can think is that that Ghost Rider is going to be a completely different thing all together. Perhaps the design team used the Ghost Rider design from the 2nd series as Johnny's regular clothes but when he changes, so does what he's wearing. Perhaps the gun will transform, the spikes (and everything else) will become huge becoming something we couldn't even imagine.

There is also a possibility that Ghost Rider will look more like Vengeance than Ghost Rider. I never thought of that. I mean, he is a much scarier and demonic looking character.

again no problemo guys....just doing my duty as a fan :up:
but to your question Abe...that 3rd dude is indeed MSJ. he was wearing a stocking cap on his noggin. ill see if i can go back and get a picture of him
and yeah im figuring that when Blaze changes whatever he wears/holds becomes demonic....much like Goyer's idea where in his 2001 script whatever Blaze wears it becomes exaggerated and "demonic" when he transforms.

does anyone know of a site where i can upload the video clip for download? someplace free? im a cheap bastard i know...heh.
would be cool if MarvelMovies could host it...dont know if his site could allow it though.

Edit...Abe....that one pic w/ Eva she is holding her hair to her chin.

Hmmm... how big is it?... the file size I mean. LoL.

I'm sure we'll find somewhere to put it.

Its EL GRANDE!! oh wait ....youre talking about the file. ah...lol
its 50.5 mb to be exact.
thanks for the sites Wolverine...will give those a shot.

in the meantime 2 mo' pics:

eva2.jpg

msj.jpg

Edit: just noticed how many guests there are right now...113! yeeoch

Thanks BG, good job interesting to see.

Abe said:
as for the shotgun... maybe it becomes demonized whenever GR holds it, but if Johnny's got possession, then things revert back to their human form (ala the hellcycle turning back into the stunt-cycle)?

That is most likely the case.
The shotgun does seem....rather.....prevalent.
Seeing Cage with the shotgun on the back reminded me of the National Treasure movie poster with him having a big map or something straped to his back. It must've gotten good to him.
But really, I guess I could understand Blaze wanting to be armed with all that is going on but personally I'm weary of the prospect of how much GR himself may be using it.

there was supposed to be a scene in the graveyard that had Caretaker, Blaze and Blackheart. from what i remember BH may have taken off w/ Roxanne.
the gun looks like something from the old west...maybe a old weapon of Caretaker's. this might be a situation where right before the final confrontation w/ BH, Caretaker may give Blaze the weapon to help GR.
from other spy pics i dont remember anything being strapped to the stunt man's back (who was dressed as GR) and that segment on ET should be the climax of the film (if previous spy reports are correct).
so there still may be hope that the shotgun is a one time only thing in the film.

BIGGUN said:
there was supposed to be a scene in the graveyard that had Caretaker, Blaze and Blackheart. from what i remember BH may have taken off w/ Roxanne.
the gun looks like something from the old west...maybe a old weapon of Caretaker's. this might be a situation where right before the final confrontation w/ BH, Caretaker may give Blaze the weapon to help GR.
from other spy pics i dont remember anything being strapped to the stunt man's back (who was dressed as GR) and that segment on ET should be the climax of the film (if previous spy reports are correct).
so there still may be hope that the shotgun is a one time only thing in the film.

Awesome analysis :up:

That very well could be.
I'll try to stop worrying so much now :D

hunter rider said:
~Is anyone uploading the vid ?
im gonna do it tonight...i re-encoded it to a slightly smaller mpg file....30.1 mb
took forever to upload the 50 mb version.

and thanks RG. its just a guess though....we will see if im correct in about 13 months :D

BIGGUN said:
im gonna do it tonight...i re-encoded it to a slightly smaller mpg file....30.1 mb
took forever to upload the 50 mb version.

and thanks RG. its just a guess though....we will see if im correct in about 13 months :D

Thanks BG,Use Yousendit,it's the best one:)

BIGGUN, help. how do I download it?

Abe said:
BIGGUN, help. how do I download it?

after you click on the link you should go the download page.
scroll down all the way to the bottom and choose which method you want to download...Free (will have to wait to download) or Premium (instant download)

so i have to keep the page open for an hour, to wait for it to fully download?
not to decredit you at all, but it'd be a lot easier if ET's website actually had this stuff available. i've been to it 3 times in the past 2 days and i can write this much; their site sucks.
ps. biggun, thanks for your help. :)

yeah...it should say "download ticket reserved" and a countdown to how many seconds until you can start the download. sucks i know...but its the only way to get big files like this over the net. if anyone knows of a site that has instant downloads and is free let me know....

Edit....im gonna try another site here in a few minutes. will replace the link above w/ the new one if its better. there may be a limit on how many downloads are allowed. will look into it

Edit...part 2: just replaced the old link w/ hopefully a faster one...
http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19OYMJ3EMAAPI2L1MOFHUBCQGY

just downloaded it, and watched it. i can see why kramer was getting seisures from mary hart's voice. geez! lol.
it had good stuff in the footage too. thanks biggun.
question for TotalPackage59 though, in the footage, is this the 'freezer' set you told us all that you visited, and got to know from your on-the-set insider buddies??
if so, this could very well be the final fight scene...

Cheers for that, Biggun.

It was short, but very sweet.
:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"