Eurpoean Thor Fans!

Discussion in 'Thor' started by Cosmic, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Cosmic Mystic

Hey, I'm from the US, but I'm looking at possibly visiting Europe around the time when Thor will be released. Probably going to the UK, but I will have a few weeks, so I might travel around a bit. Does anyone have recommendations for the best places to see Thor in late April or early May?

2. WarBlade Registered

Cinemas? I can't speak for that although I hear strange things about auditoriums with no masking winches around Europe, making me wonder about the quality of presentation. :wow:

But if you're in Europe anyway, I suggest heading up through Sweden's west coast to Gotaland Fossum. From there the drive north through forested hills to the Viking Ship Museum in Oslo, Norway will really get your head in the areas where these old myths originated. Head over to Denmark and check out the museum in Roskilde, and the natural history museum in Copenhagen.

3. Cosmic Mystic

Now that you mention it, that does sound like something I'd really like to do. Thanks for the suggestion...I will consider it!

4. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

If you are in London Imax at the South bank of the River Thames by Waterloo station

5. The Bruce The First and Best

I don't know if it's out in english (I think it is?) But if you somehow end up in Denmark, you should try to pick up the new collected volumes of Peter Madsen's Valhalla.