Evangeline Lilly Cast as Hope Van Dyne

:lmao: I didn't realize fan casting was dependent on who needed exposure and work. I also don't see how any of them are a better fit with Evie but whatever.

It is dependent. We're running a job centre around here don't you know? :argh: :oldrazz:

I saw the movie last night and I thought Evangeline did a great job. Can't wait to see her as the Wasp. I hope they change up her hairstyle though. That weird Bob she had looked like a bad wig.

Watched the movie, she was wonderful. Can't wait to watch her in more action in the upcoming Marvel movies.

Lilly was great as Hope. [BLACKOUT]And I can't wait for her to suit up in the future.[/BLACKOUT]

When do we expect to see Wasp again if she's not in Civil War? I loved seeing her suit but I really want to see Evangeline in it!

I thought she did a great job and I'm glad her role was expanded from the original script.

When do we expect to see Wasp again if she's not in Civil War? I loved seeing her suit but I really want to see Evangeline in it!

I thought she did a great job and I'm glad her role was expanded from the original script.

Infinity War is when we will probably see wasp

Started watching Ant-Man and so far I like it. Lilly brings something different to the role which is always nice to watch especially when she learns the real truth about how her mother died...as it turned out, her mother was the original wasp. I had no idea but I was on the verge of tearing up because man, I felt Hope's pain as she was crying when Hank told her. I almost wanted to hug her! But I couldn't... :(

oh and I wouldn't mind seeing Jane Seymour as Janet...I dunno - hard to say if they ever bring back the character in the future.

Started watching Ant-Man and so far I like it. Lilly brings something different to the role which is always nice to watch especially when she learns the real truth about how her mother died...as it turned out, her mother was the original wasp. I had no idea but I was on the verge of tearing up because man, I felt Hope's pain as she was crying when Hank told her. I almost wanted to hug her! But I couldn't... :(

What do you mean "started watching"? Are you at the movie theatre now? Why are you posting here instead of paying attention?

Im on my phone at the back of the theatre. Just about to turn it off now.

Apparently people don't enjoy films or TV shows as much when they are also surfing on their phones, and tend to rate a movie or episode lower than if they were giving their undivided attention.

Thought Lilly and Rudd were a great addition to the MCU cast list...as well as Douglas. He's looking quite well for his age.

Marvel released the official Wasp prototype suit image.

fHP2xbu.jpg

Just saw the movie again and wow I keep getting blown away by Lilly. The part where hank tells her the truth about her mother brought me teary eyed. That's what I should be feeling through each marvel movie. And that wasp suit...about damn time baby.

Marvel released the official Wasp prototype suit image.

fHP2xbu.jpg
Good thing I can see the suit clearly now, because I never knew those were wires on the right side of the suit.

Pretty sure it's the same kind of black as Ant-Man's costume, where it looks blue in some lighting but is indigo/black mix.

I'd imagine the final suit will be black and gold. Although it would be interesting if they kept this colour scheme

Is Wasp in Civil War?

Nope. She was in a early draft but taken out because they had so much other stuff going ton in the movie and didn't want her character getting lost in the jumble.

Lilly is also pregnant at the moment.

Wasp was all but confirmed to be in Infinity War.

How will they explain her absence, I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"