Evangeline Lilly must be Wonder Woman!!

WonderWoman

Civilian
Reaction score
Yes, I want her to play me. :o :O

But I'm very serious when I say this, I could see her out of all the other actressesin the role. She's expressed so much interest in it which I admire, I'm really crossing my fingers and toes that Whedon chooses her. She's young, so she can come back for more films!

What do you guys think?

Manuela-Arcuri-7.jpg

Manuela Arcuri

Too bad she couldn't be wonder woman.

Manuela-Arcuri-9.jpg

Manuela Arcuri

You've got to admit, she does look as good as you.

Evangeline Lilly is pretty but i cant picture her in the role, i dont think some one with a supermodel figure would work, she's gota be fit toned and showing a little bit of muscle (and some thighs!) :p

kieron39 said:
Evangeline Lilly is pretty but i cant picture her in the role, i dont think some one with a supermodel figure would work, she's gota be fit toned and showing a little bit of muscle (and some thighs!) :p

I agree with that. Wonder Woman can't be some little stick figure

I think Evangeline Lilly could make a good Wonder Woman, but I'm not sure I could watch it and not think that it's Kate in a WW outfit.

I would prefer someone who isn't as famous.

This thread will deteriorate into insessant fanboy ranting in....3.....2.....1

WonderWoman said:
Yes, I want her to play me. :o :O

But I'm very serious when I say this, I could see her out of all the other actressesin the role. She's expressed so much interest in it which I admire, I'm really crossing my fingers and toes that Whedon chooses her. She's young, so she can come back for more films!

What do you guys think?

When did she express intrest in the role?????

She's very pretty, I'm not familiar with her. I'm guessing from the previous post she's a model, not an actress.

I guess she could do it.

She is a hottie, there is no doubt!

Mrh7448 said:
I agree with that. Wonder Woman can't be some little stick figure

You know it's so ironic there are ppl complaining about her being skinny when in fact she's a little too thick and muscular for her frame. She needs to cut back on all the weight lifting. Either way she's not suited for Wonder Woman.

Evangeline has been my pick for Wonder Woman for a while now too. I think she has the perfect look, and she can play the whole hardass-but-still-a-hottie part very well. Not familiar with the Manuela chick, but after seeing those photos... I'm not sure she'd be right for Wonder Woman, but she can be my own personal Wonder Woman any day of the week. :D

Philly Phanboy said:
It was first mentioned as part of an Esquire Magazine interview. Link

EXACTLY!! Lilly must have this role. :) She'd be perfect in every way, not just being awesome as Kate on "LOST" as well. Please, make it happen Joss. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"