• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

'Event Horizon' series in development at Amazon

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
‘Event Horizon’ Series in Development at Amazon (EXCLUSIVE)

Adam Wingard is set to executive produce and direct the potential series. Wingard recently directed the film “Godzilla vs. Kong,” which is due out in theaters in March 2020. He has previously directed films like the recent “Blair Witch” reboot, “The Guest,” “You’re Next,” and the live-action version of “Death Note.” He also wrote and directed films like “Autoerotic” and “What Fun We Were Having.”

Wingard willl executive produce along with Larry Gordon, Lloyd Levin, and Jeremy Platt. Gordon and Levin both produced the film.

Event Horizon seems to me a bit like lighting in a bottle. Hard to replicate what made it good.

It's also kind of a bad film, but in a charming way.

So, I guess well see.

If anything, I hope this series is balls to the wall insane.

Always loved the concept behind the movie. The movie is schlocky, but there's great stuff too, which I didn't see in other horror movies.

So I hope it turns into something interesting. I'll be keeping an eye.

Event Horizon is one of my favorite films. So this is fantastic news!

I have a special place in my heart for this film. Will it work as a tv show though? Eh, I don't know, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Drawing a 90 minute movie out to a television show. I'm really getting sick of this ****.

Its a fun scifi concept that hasnt been fully realized on tv or in film. The film was barely able to do anything with it due to its scant 90 minute runtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroxvtt
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"