Ever feel lonely?

I've been single for 29 years. I see no reason to change that.

As for "feeling lonely"? I can't recall ever feeling lonely.

Do you mean single as in "not married" or single as in unattached :confused:

/\ yeah, I was going to say- that would make a difference... swinging bachelorhood freedom or the 40 year old virgin?

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/apyB93-1FHk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/apyB93-1FHk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

Used to get lonely when I traveled. It would be a long drive and the only radio stations you could get would either be, gospel, backwoods country, or Delilah. I think that woman is on a mission to get lonely people to kill themselves.

Used to get lonely when I traveled. It would be a long drive and the only radio stations you could get would either be, gospel, backwoods country, or Delilah. I think that woman is on a mission to get lonely people to kill themselves.

she makes millions for that.

and yes but its only when im not sober, so its understandable.

and daniel johnston is pretty good lonely music.

wow, the Hype is gonna run red with the blood of emo cutters tonite isn't it??

probably. Feeling very lonely and emo right now. :(

Only thing is- I don't cut myself. I'm not an idiot.

Don't know why too- maybe just because I'm bored and have nothing to do but worry about things?

wow, the Hype is gonna run red with the blood of emo cutters tonite isn't it??

ha! well, i get lonely, and i get emo, but i don't cut myself.

being 24 years old, and never having a REAL girlfriend can make you feel a bit lonely sometimes.

but when i get in those funks, it's usually just for a couple days, then i buck up, and get back to living my life.

right now i'm -kinda- going through one of those phases... just because i just moved into a new house where i am living with a married couple, and another boyfriend / girlfriend couple, and i am the only single one in the house. to top it all off, i just spent the past 3 months or so in a situation where i was sorta kinda involved with someone, but it never panned out, so having just experienced that "rejection", on top of living with 2 couples, the lonely phase is starting to hit. just a little bit.

but i don't cut myself. my life is too good in every phase that doesn't involve me not having a girlfriend. i have a great family. i have great friends. i JUST finally moved out of my parents' house, so i'm really just beginning my life on my own. suicide is for suckers.

I hope you find some one soon Nell. Loneliness is not fun. Especially when you are around other people who have some one. Not to mention a group of them.

Ironically, I actually crave the alone time as of late.

ETM is listening to Simple Plan while cutting himself.

I just cut myself opening a can of peaches with breakfast this morning...does that make me emo?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"