Ever had a fist fight? Tell about it here!

Still sounds unusually aggressive. :(

well i never intentionally get into fights, i assure you. i'm quite the pacificist. it's just hard to diffuse a situation when you're dealing with unyielding, boorish pricks who wont leave you alone.

Lies! :o

j/k

I dunno. Most people seem to go (and in all truth, most being about 98%) without fights world round. o.o

I guess for some people, it's REALLY unavoidable. x.x

Lies! :o

j/k

I dunno. Most people seem to go (and in all truth, most being about 98%) without fights world round. o.o

I guess for some people, it's REALLY unavoidable. x.x

that's simply not true. most everyone i know has been in a fight at some point or another, and that ranges from people considered 'geeky' to your average pub drunk.

i suppose i do come off as quite passive aggressive though, which may contribute to my getting hit. but more often than not it's not actual aggression, it's just a desire to be left alone to my business.

Argh. x.x Worded it wrong. I don't mean not fight, as in not fight ever, I mean not fight, as in not fight nearly that often, usually with several years passing between each fight.

But either way, there's no possible way I could individually apply it to everybody, and some people's lives are unfortunately wrought with the circumstance they might get into fights they don't want VERY often in comparison to others.

That sucks, I'm sorry. :(

Argh. x.x Worded it wrong. I don't mean not fight, as in not fight ever, I mean not fight, as in not fight nearly that often, usually with several years passing between each fight.

But either way, there's no possible way I could individually apply it to everybody, and some people's lives are unfortunately wrought with the circumstance they might get into fights they don't want VERY often in comparison to others.

That sucks, I'm sorry. :(

i'm not asking for sympathy, i just think it's silly to label people that get into fights on a semi-regular basis 'aggressive' when more often than not it's the other party's fault or the result of misunderstanding.

I don't give sympathy. :l

It's just a nice thing for me to say in the end. XD

never been knocked out, but i get in at least one fight annually. i can take a good few hits, but i'm a clumsy oaf and i normally end up battered.

I never end up battered. I've never even bled in a fight.

Some moron thought it would be funny to start pushing me for no good reason in the same place my avatar pic was taken. He threw a punch (seriously no clue what the hell he thought he was doing) and I tossed him down to the ground. That's pretty much the end of my tale...the guy never came back, and since it happened in front of his ROTC buddies they were more inclined to laugh and ask if I had taken self-defense courses than to get revenge for him.

I used to fight alot as a kid. Around middle school I became more intraverted and just didn't care anymore. I've been in a few scuffles since, not a full blown fight though. When people talk **** to me I generally ignore it or laugh it off. Most of the time people get the point and just move on. Sometimes they take it as an insult that I find their aggression amusing rather than threatening, which makes them angerier. As long as they don't put their hands on me I really don't care. Sometimes people are just looking for a fight though.

First off, lower your tone & second of all, just to clear things up, I've only had six fights in my entire life, two of which I've put on here so I need to ask what the **** is wrong with you for going off over something stupid. I don't know you, you don't know me, so why get pissy about what I do in my life? Seriously, sometimes you need to fight to tell people when they need to back off & to also send a message to other people. So don't try to tell people what to do in their lives, bub.

No, you never need to fight. And 6 fights isn't a small number. Just be sure to come on here and tell us when you get your ass handed to you, or you get thrown in jail, or you **** with the wrong person and get killed. All because you think you need to "Send a message" :dry:

Man, I'm not going to die or get my ass handed to me. I know everybody in that school & nothing's going to happen to me, EVER.

6 fights...never been battered...never bled. Were you fighting 8 year olds? :dry:

No, they were just weaker than me which I didn't expect. The most that happened was the second fight I got into this year my shoulder was hurting for a few days but that was it. I tried to prevent receiving as much damage as possible. I've never tried to make anyone bleed, either, I'm not that much of a savage.

No, they were just weaker than me which I didn't expect. The most that happened was the second fight I got into this year my shoulder was hurting for a few days but that was it. I tried to prevent receiving as much damage as possible. I've never tried to make anyone bleed, either, I'm not that much of a savage.

Okay...good luck with that "never gonna die or get my ass handed to me" thing. Nobody's immortal or invincible. :cwink:

Never said I was, but I'm not going to die the way he said I will in his post & I'm not going to ever lose a fair fight. I only lost once because I was sneak attacked. Like I've said before, I don't fight all the time, only at least once or twice a year & I never plan to fight, it just happens sometimes.

I've had exactly two actual fights in my life. The first one was in 6th grade. This guy thought it would be funny to call my mom a ****e. He thought I was just going to let it go. Later during the day, I went to the rest room. When coincidence brought him in at the same time. I asked him if he thought he was funny. He said he thought so. So, I told him, you know what I think is funny? Me kicking your ass. He came at me. I ducked and caught him. I shoulder blocked him through one of the bathroom stall doors that was shut. Broke the door down with him. Then I proceeded to punch him. A teacher next door heard the ruckus and came in and saved that guy's life. He apologized a few days later.

The second one was in 9th grade. I was a band nerd. Still am, I play the trombone. About two months into the year, this guy I know started trying to bully me. We had been going to school together since kindergarten, and he was always an ass. For some reason, he thought it would be funny to hassle the trombone guy on the way to band class everyday. One day I blew up and told him to F*** off. I knew that he always bragged about knowing tae kwon do. His face changed when I told him to f*** off. It went from a grin to a scowl. He asked me what I said so I said it again. He brought his fist back to hit me. Without thinking, I brought my trombone case up and he caught it on the end of the case. I had the big wood case too. He started shaking his hand, and while he was doing that, I took the end of the case and shoved it into his nose and knocked him down and while he was down, I kicked him a few times. Yes, I'm not above kicking someone when they are down. I got suspended for it, but he didn't bug me anymore that year.

I got in a 'fight' this weekend. I was hammered, and this guy was pissing me off. A lot. So eventually, at one point, I swung on him(very clumsily) and threw him down and kept wailing him until my friend pulled me off. He didn't even fight back, the little *****. Just tried to curl up and protect himself. Hahaha.

Then I got kicked out of the house I was in and some girls drove me to some other party.:huh:

Nope never got into a fight but i did have to punch someone who pushed me over a race,i thought he was gonna hit me back but he didn't.

I've had exactly two actual fights in my life. The first one was in 6th grade. This guy thought it would be funny to call my mom a ****e. He thought I was just going to let it go. Later during the day, I went to the rest room. When coincidence brought him in at the same time. I asked him if he thought he was funny. He said he thought so. So, I told him, you know what I think is funny? Me kicking your ass. He came at me. I ducked and caught him. I shoulder blocked him through one of the bathroom stall doors that was shut. Broke the door down with him. Then I proceeded to punch him. A teacher next door heard the ruckus and came in and saved that guy's life. He apologized a few days later.

I would've done the same thing. I hate when people say "Well, he doesn't know your mom so ignore him." but it's the point that that person is taking shots at your mom. That is the one thing that can guarantee me to get into a fight. I could be mad as hell with my mom but if someone insults her, it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"