Ever turn down a woman who offered sex?

everytime you bastards change your names around it takes me months to figure out who the **** I'm talking to. :(

Equint77 said:
everytime you bastards change your names around it takes me months to figure out who the **** I'm talking to. :(

Rob Zombie told me to do it.:(

Equint77 said:

Don't be sad. :( You won! You got what you wanted. People have the ability to change their names again. :)

Yes.

Once when I was 22 because the girl who was offering was only 14. It would have been wrong...and illegal as well. :eek:

And the other was a girl who was really, really drunk. She was known to have screwed MANY guys before offering it to me. The thought of going where everybody had gone before bothered me so...I declined.

SpideyInATree said:
Yes.

Once when I was 22 because the girl who was offering was only 14. It would have been wrong...and illegal as well. :eek:

And the other was a girl who was really, really drunk. She was known to have screwed MANY guys before offering it to me. The thought of going where everybody had gone before bothered me so...I declined.
If she's not a virgin, you're already going where many guys have gone before. Or at least one, and sometimes that's enough for a guy to want a virgin. :o

terry78 said:
If she's not a virgin, you're already going where many guys have gone before. Or at least one, and sometimes that's enough for a guy to want a virgin. :o

I suppose some guys are like that. But this girl was with A LOT of guys. That usually doesn't push me away from having sex but she was with A LOT of guys...and that's just too easy, and wrong...who knows what this girl had. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"