Ever wondered how much the Death Star would cost?

What like to know is: what was Vader's yearly salary? Did he get benefits?

That will only get you the very basic model of Death Star, no options, no GPS, no radio, no leather heated seats, no mega-laser to obliterate planets, no turbolaser towers, no computer systems, no miscellaneous life support systems, no crew quarters, no turbo-elevators, no energy generators, no showers, no air conditioning, no Darth Vader's jacuzzi, no Emperor's home theater system, and no bloody canteen. And don't get me started on the cost of all the lunch trays and the constant supply of penne all'arrabbiata and peas needed for all the Death Star personell*.

Well who would want to fly on it then? A Death Star is nothing without its heated seats. :funny:

Why build it when you know some ******* farm kid is just going to come along and blow it up!? :cmad:

I would never want to work on the Death Star . It might be cool to go around blowing up planets but I can't imagine being stuck on a spaceship
with no woman on board.

Unless you put a vent on the exhaust port.

Smart Wookie. Reading the plans while building it helped, so the ol man who designed it was actually a traitor. And Wookies are quite thorough.

Foolish Imperials.

I would assume that this galaxy far far away probably has a hell of a lot more resources than ours does, just by looking at the technology alone.The value of money is probably a lot different.

-TNC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"