Everest (Clarke, Brolin, Gyllenhaal)

Still though, it has a chance of being amazing. I know a guy who climbed Everest. The physical and emotional toll it takes on you is f***ing insane.

Still though, it has a chance of being amazing. I know a guy who climbed Everest. The physical and emotional toll it takes on you is f***ing insane.

Oh I'm not disputing that man and the talent involved in this makes me think it will be a good movie. It's just that this is an ensemble movie where Jake's character aint the main focus and i doubt he's really that bothered because he'll get his chance to shine this year regardless.

Everest- International Trailer

[YT]watch?v=IRVJwH3hBd0[/YT]

Everest - Official Trailer

[YT]watch?v=5ZQVpPiOji0[/YT]

Excellent trailer, will check it out for sure.

It's funny how John Hawkes can look 55 in one movie and then 35 in another.

It looks good. I'm puzzled why Universal didn't place Everest for early October, to emulate Gravity's success in that spot.

Everest- International Trailer

[YT]watch?v=IRVJwH3hBd0[/YT]

Everest - Official Trailer

[YT]watch?v=5ZQVpPiOji0[/YT]

tumblr_inline_nmr7bsQiQH1qi2pfl_500.gif

Looks good, very intense and nerve-racking. The scenery should look glorious on the big screen.

Funny how the trailer forgets about Sam Worthingtons too.

Could be great, but it also could be pretty melodramatic...either way I'll be rewatching Cliffhanger when this comes out. :o

Could be great, but it also could be pretty melodramatic...either way I'll be rewatching Cliffhanger when this comes out. :o

Or you could also watch Vertical Limit. :o

Or you could also watch Vertical Limit. :o

Don't forget K2.

That movie was awesome when I was a kid; not sure if it's held up though.

Michael Biehn makes anything worth watching though (unless it's The Divide... Never watch that movie).

Jason Clarke and Keira Knightley do good NZ accents...

Saw the trailer for this with Jurassic World. Looks pretty interesting! Great cast too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"