Everyday things that annoy you.

I hate people on the road. They do what they want with no consideration for other drivers.

A woman today today blew through a yield sign, even though I was passing through the intersection. Luckily, I saw her and noticed that she didn't as much as glance over to see if anyone was coming. She just drove right out and I had to slam on breaks in the middle of an intersection.

Makes me wonder how often that idiot pulls out in traffic without even looking to see if anyone is coming.

People that don't use turn signals..especially on the Interstate. Oh gees, be glad I don't have a gun.
And I'm sure, as a fellow Georgia resident, you must get fed up witht the folks that feel the need to pass you when your already doing 75 in a 55 through Atlanta.

People in general. But specifically, jews.

When people press that button that opens the door automatically, you know the button that is intended to be used by the handicaped. It's like it takes longer for the door to open by itself than opening it yourself. It's like "are you that ****ing lazy?"

when people stop to talk in the middle of the walkarea in a busy mall....GRRR

Smokers bad breath, makes me throw up in my mouth alittle :( :(

- the little neighbourhood kids (who are all under nine) who try to act all 'hard' in front of me.

- I don't like it to be quiet when it shouldn't be. I hate awkward silences.

Asian drivers in LA... sorry, im not racist or anything but the stereotype is sooo true at least in LA... every car thats moving slowly in front of me (asian), i've seen 3 cars (and been in one) where the car ends up in the middle of the intesection on a yellow light, it turns red while the cars in the middle... and the driver stops..... AND BACKS UP... all asians.

i have nothing against you guys... and envy your intelligence but wheres the common sense with driving?

Loud people in theatres

People who stare at you or your food when walking by. Nosey pricks!

Loud people in theatres

People who stare at you or your food when walking by. Nosey pricks!

OMG... never go to the Bridge movie theater in LA.... Alot of really loud obnoctious women who don't care about your enjoyment of the movie.... every time i go theres at least 2

Men who keep telling me how awesome they are, like they're trying to 'sell' themselves. :huh:

Asian drivers in LA... sorry, im not racist or anything but the stereotype is sooo true at least in LA... every car thats moving slowly in front of me (asian), i've seen 3 cars (and been in one) where the car ends up in the middle of the intesection on a yellow light, it turns red while the cars in the middle... and the driver stops..... AND BACKS UP... all asians.

i have nothing against you guys... and envy your intelligence but wheres the common sense with driving?

This 'stereotype' also holds true in massachuesetts. i just wonder how these people arent just driving into walls and killing themsleves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"