Everyone here is PRO-Muslim and ANTI-Every other religion

Calvin said:
Well played. I'm seriously not drinking though. I still say you didn't catch that guy's sarcasm, you lying heathen.

And I think youre not giving me enough credit,you silly drunkard.Tu te couches.

Cho Chang said:
The difference is that I am able to see things objectively. Those who have already made their decision are not. .

I accept your apologize.

I do have a question before I respond to your quote above. Who are you referring to when you say "Those who have already made their decision" ?

I'm a Jew, I don't feel offended by most people here.

I don't really see how anyone is "PRO-Muslim" here either, except for the people here who are Muslim like raybia(who is a very good sport, btw).

I'm in an odd spot with my spiritual preferences.

I don't believe in a corpreal creator being, i.e. an actual deity. Thus I'm an Atheist but I do have spirituality(its just not oriented to a "God"). I think there is a greater conciousness in the universe and definitely a life force(which you could maybe call "god" but its not the same concept as a deity), but I also believe in science.

There are a couple of organized religions I dabble in, but I'm not an actual "member". Those being Reform Judaism and Rastafarianism(which neither are as far removed from eachother as you would think).

Basically I'm a spiritual weirdo whom neither the atheists or the "religious" would have. :o :p

And Atheism does NOT mean lack of religion. You can have religion and be an Atheist. Buddhism anyone? Many Wiccans are atheistic, Taoism etc.

Maxwell Smart said:
I don't really see how anyone is "PRO-Muslim" here either, except for the people here who are Muslim like raybia(who is a very good sport, btw).

Thanks Maxwell! (the check is in the mail.)

Basically I'm a spiritual weirdo whom neither the atheists or the "religious" would have. :o :p

Hey, you don't have to believe in Allah, God, Yahweh, for me to take you as a friend.

Our shared spirituality and humanity is enough for me! (Plus you seem to be a pretty open-minded, tolerant person. I know both Christians and Muslims I know who I cannot say that about.)

Abaddon said:
And I think youre not giving me enough credit,you silly drunkard.Tu te couches.
I'm giving you too much credit you sober prude.

noobking said:
Hello Fellow Hypsters,
I am a well respect Jewish member here at the Hype who has been here for a very long time and has made quite a lot of posts. I am using this account to not reveal my identity.

I have come to notice that basically everyone on this message board is very anti-semitic, very anti-christian, anti-buddhist and anti-hindu, however VERY pro-Muslim. I have seem some members say some especially horrible things about christians and jews, yet i have seen cases where people said very similiar things about muslims yet have been censored, or even banned. I even seen posts encouraging the destruction of Israel, the Vatican, and the beheading of Christians. This discrimination towards non-muslim religions is especially seen through the prominent atheists here. Though I onced said something quite a while a back about the Muslim religion being corrupted and my post my deleted and I recieved a plentiful of 'hate' PMs. It seems everyone is going through a phase of 'double-standards' which sucks balls.

- Peace :up:

Here is the usual suspect for this trainwreck of a thread.

I hope you are enjoying all of this Noobking, or whoever you are you little devil. Fans the flames with three post and he's gone like the wind.

Calvin said:
I'm giving you too much credit you sober prude.

Shouldn't you be busy growing your hair like a nancy boy :rolleyes:

Abaddon said:
Shouldn't you be busy growing your hair like a nancy boy

Hey! Its not girly to have long hair. :mad:

I love my hair, I'm never going to cut it. Rasta, baby! :D

Lurk said:

Yeah, that was, wasn't it. I was just kidding. I skim some of your posts occassionally. :p

jag

Maxwell Smart said:
Hey! Its not girly to have long hair. :mad:

I love my hair, I'm never going to cut it. Rasta, baby! :D

I'm sure youve got a nice colony growing in there.:up:

Abaddon said:
I'm sure youve got a nice colony growing in there.

No I take care of my hair. I admit a lot of dudes who grow theirs out have no clue how to take care of it right and it can end up pretty nasty..

it's ok peeps. believe what you want to believe about islam. if you wanna get to know islam it's up to you. but if you don't that's ok too :)

jaguarr said:
Yeah, that was, wasn't it. I was just kidding. I skim some of your posts occassionally. :p

jag

booo. meanie:mad:

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
it's ok peeps. believe what you want to believe about islam. if you wanna get to know islam it's up to you. but if you don't that's ok too :)

I was going to say something mean,but I stopped myself just in time.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:

Actually, you, raybia and Superman4ever have been really understanding and accomodating in your explanations of Islam. I've got a lot of respect for the both of you. :up:

jag

Edit: Added raybia to the list, but it only counts for the days that I am scheduled to agree with him. The rest of the time, he is wrong.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:

:up: :)

There are over 6 billion people in the world and we all have different things we believe in.

Its ok to agree to disagree. Why we must insult and criticize is beyond me, but if have to take a guess it might have to do with validation of a person's belief system.

The more people who believe as I do or who I can demonstrate an superiority over helps to validation how I feel about myself.

Well, I personally hope that I've grown beyond that by this point in my life.

My belief system is exclusively for my own benefit of living the best possible life that I can have. The success that I have experience so far in life only reinforces by belief system and I will stick to it until the day I die, regardless of my critics as I live for myself only.

I hope all of you can find peace and prosperity in whatever way of life (religion) that you follow too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"