Everyone here is PRO-Muslim and ANTI-Every other religion

Jesus2.jpg

Jesus: hello my children I have returned, proving my father's existence through my own ressaurection

Jean Grey: Oh I've been able to do that for a while now

hamcode.jpg

Sumerian Sun God: I did it before you did

tupac.jpg

Tupac: I can do that sh-- too ni---s

jesus.jpg

Jesus: Man f--- ya'll

raybia said:
There are over 6 billion people in the world and we all have different things we believe in.

Its ok to agree to disagree. Why we must insult and criticize is beyond me, but if have to take a guess it might have to do with validation of a person's belief system.

The more people who believe as I do or who I can demonstrate an superiority over helps to validation how I feel about myself.

Well, I personally hope that I've grown beyond that by this point in my life.

My belief system is exclusively for my own benefit of living the best possible life that I can have. The success that I have experience so far in life only reinforces by belief system and I will stick to it until the day I die, regardless of my critics as I live for myself only.

I hope all of you can find peace and prosperity in whatever way of life (religion) that you follow too.

Good call raybia. Well put.

jaguarr said:
Actually, you, raybia and Superman4ever have been really understanding and accomodating in your explanations of Islam. I've got a lot of respect for the both of you. :up:

jag

Edit: Added raybia to the list, but it only counts for the days that I am scheduled to agree with him. The rest of the time, he is wrong.

LMAO...:)

raybia said:
There are over 6 billion people in the world and we all have different things we believe in.

Its ok to agree to disagree. Why we must insult and criticize is beyond me, but if have to take a guess it might have to do with validation of a person's belief system.

The more people who believe as I do or who I can demonstrate an superiority over helps to validation how I feel about myself.

Well, I personally hope that I've grown beyond that by this point in my life.

My belief system is exclusively for my own benefit of living the best possible life that I can have. The success that I have experience so far in life only reinforces by belief system and I will stick to it until the day I die, regardless of my critics as I live for myself only.

I hope all of you can find peace and prosperity in whatever way of life (religion) that you follow too.

*Standing O*

jaguarr said:
Actually, you, raybia and Superman4ever have been really understanding and accomodating in your explanations of Islam. I've got a lot of respect for the both of you. :up:

jag

Edit: Added raybia to the list, but it only counts for the days that I am scheduled to agree with him. The rest of the time, he is wrong.
I'm not in your list? :( :( :(

After all the cookies I've mailed you.... :(

Danger Mouse said:
I'm not in your list? :( :( :(

After all the cookies I've mailed you.... :(

I was going to put you on there because you even speak binary and hex, but then I remember you were a lawyer and had to remove you from the list again out of respect for the other people on it. I am sorry. Get disbarred and we'll talk about it again. :)

jag

noobking said:
Hello Fellow Hypsters,
I am a well respect Jewish member here at the Hype who has been here for a very long time and has made quite a lot of posts. I am using this account to not reveal my identity.

I have come to notice that basically everyone on this message board is very anti-semitic, very anti-christian, anti-buddhist and anti-hindu, however VERY pro-Muslim. I have seem some members say some especially horrible things about christians and jews, yet i have seen cases where people said very similiar things about muslims yet have been censored, or even banned. I even seen posts encouraging the destruction of Israel, the Vatican, and the beheading of Christians. This discrimination towards non-muslim religions is especially seen through the prominent atheists here. Though I onced said something quite a while a back about the Muslim religion being corrupted and my post my deleted and I recieved a plentiful of 'hate' PMs. It seems everyone is going through a phase of 'double-standards' which sucks balls.

- Peace :up:
Can't speak for the others, but christians (christianity) was prophecized (or just said) in the Bible that there would be a general public anti-christian attitude, so it should be expected.

jaguarr said:
I was going to put you on there because you even speak binary and hex, but then I remember you were a lawyer and had to remove you from the list again out of respect for the other people on it. I am sorry. Get disbarred and we'll talk about it again. :)

jag
You anti-lawyer bigot, you! :mad:

I'm gonna start a thread and whine about it!! :mad: :(

Danger Mouse said:

Phew! I thought you might sue me for defamation or something. :o

jag

Danger Mouse said:

Don't can't feelings,son.

-Ab

Carter said:
I definately see your point, but it doesn't make it any less annoying when "16 year old goth athiest #3,567", thinks he's the smartest person in the world for pointing out an inconsistency in the bible.

Oh, nobody has been able to figure out the origins of life for thousands of years - but suddenly some jackass kid has figured it out in between visits to hot topic and trips to Starbucks.

took the words outta my mouth buddy.

jaguarr said:
Phew! I thought you might sue me for defamation or something. :o

jag
Well, where's the fun in that? :rolleyes: I'd rather make a thread and crucify you for your stupid anti-lawyer remarks and expose your bigotry. Of course, I'll only make 3 posts in it, then leave. Once the flame have started, no reason for me to hang around. BUT AT LEAST THE POINT IS OUT!! :mad:

Danger Mouse said:
Well, where's the fun in that? :rolleyes: I'd rather make a thread and crucify you for your stupid anti-lawyer remarks and expose your bigotry. Of course, I'll only make 3 posts in it, then leave. Once the flame have started, no reason for me to hang around. BUT AT LEAST THE POINT IS OUT!! :mad:

It would be entertaining to watch the crowd turn on you once they fully realize you are an attorney. :D

jag

Danger Mouse said:

I'll put it lawyer terms for you.Hold on a sec while I find a dictionary and a copy of the Necronomicon.

noobking said:
Hello Fellow Hypsters,
I am a well respect Jewish member here at the Hype who has been here for a very long time and has made quite a lot of posts. I am using this account to not reveal my identity.

I have come to notice that basically everyone on this message board is very anti-semitic, very anti-christian, anti-buddhist and anti-hindu, however VERY pro-Muslim. I have seem some members say some especially horrible things about christians and jews, yet i have seen cases where people said very similiar things about muslims yet have been censored, or even banned. I even seen posts encouraging the destruction of Israel, the Vatican, and the beheading of Christians. This discrimination towards non-muslim religions is especially seen through the prominent atheists here. Though I onced said something quite a while a back about the Muslim religion being corrupted and my post my deleted and I recieved a plentiful of 'hate' PMs. It seems everyone is going through a phase of 'double-standards' which sucks balls.

- Peace :up:

I dislike all religons equally, though I respect some of their teachings, and some of my best friends are from Jewish families. Oh, and you can regularly see me on here talking about how Christians are the scum of the earth, because they are. :up: But other religons are not much better either. :up:

The Jews always get shafted. Now most of the religons can't get along, but who do you think is the key religon in shafting the Jews? The Christians! Don't you guys think you'd survive better without Christians around...

Of course I don't promote or support wars, which is partly why all your different religons are so silly.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
I dislike all religons equally, though I respect some of their teachings, and some of my best friends are from Jewish families. Oh, and you can regularly see me on here talking about how Christians are the scum of the earth, because they are. :up: But other religons are not much better either. :up:

The Jews always get shafted. Now most of the religons can't get along, but who do you think is the key religon in shafting the Jews? The Christians! Don't you guys think you'd survive better without Christians around...

Of course I don't promote or support wars, which is partly why all your different religons are so silly.

How is that possible? you're a god damn n00b! you've only been here a month

Carter said:
Scientology isn't a real religion. Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism - those are religions.

What does Scientology mean anyway? The study of science?

dude, you are so close-minded. i've been reading your posts, and you dismiss anything you don't like, as being stupid.

haha its so obvious that you're a tom cruise worshipper

Assassin said:
haha its so obvious that you're a tom cruise worshipper

no. i'm not. i'm just not going to say the beliefs of thousands of people are wrong and/or stupid. are you?

ha! i actually looked up and did reaserch on sciontology before i started to bash it..xanu can kiss my ass, it isnt a religion. its a cult. but remember, christains were called the cult of christ long ago too, so maybe in a 1000 years or so, it will actually be believible.

Assassin said:
ha! i actually looked up and did reaserch on sciontology before i started to bash it..xanu can kiss my ass, it isnt a religion. its a cult. but remember, christains were called the cult of christ long ago too, so maybe in a 1000 years or so, it will actually be believible.

so you're saying that for now, you think scientology is stupid. but in a 1,000 years, you'll change your mind?

no, i'm saying in a 1000 years they'll be taken seriously and develop into a religion, for now they're a cult

Assassin said:
no, i'm saying in a 1000 years they'll be taken seriously and develop into a religion, for now they're a cult

your logic is incredible.

in the most sarcastic way possible.."thanks"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"