• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everyone's Cup of Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but where's the cup...? :p

Well, can't quote from last thread. But yeah, I've read the first couple of Maxx issues and liked them, but I never got around to getting any more. And I think I saw an episode or two of it when I was younger and don't remember much about it. I just didn't like the nudity and sexual situations in Spawn. If there's too much of that in Maxx, then I'll probably pass on it as well, but I'm more interested in Maxx than Spawn, so I might give it more of a leash. I'm not a fan of language either, but I can tolerate it depending on how excessive it is.

RIP Sgt Pepper :csad: :cool:

I actually like the Lounge's new name. :up:

AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaha.

+1

♫The best part of waking up, is Shlee right in your cup!♫

♫The best part of waking up, is Shlee right in your cup!♫
*sigh* I don't know what's worse. The fact that you thought of this, or the fact that I laughed at it.

Now you know my feels when the "Cooking By The Book Lounge" ended...
We don't use Tumblr talk on here, youngin'. Get outta here with your 'feels'

I'm struggling to stay up for these Arrested Development episodes. Maybe whiskey was a poor choice.

I'm struggling to stay up for these Arrested Development episodes. Maybe whiskey was a poor choice.

try moonshine next time :hehe:

that stuff strong enough to wake the dead

yeah, but where's the cup...? :p
Choose your style Mi'Lady

cup_of_ice_cream-2234.jpg
cup-of-ice.thumbnail.jpg

Cup_of_tea_isolated_on_white_background_-_Petr_Kratochvil.jpg
Well, can't quote from last thread.
Door to door service sponsored by SHH mail service
So after mentioning it yesterday I decided to look up Spawn on youtube and watched the first episode. It was good for what it was but a bit too mature for me. I'll try Maxx soon.
If Spawn was too mature for you, I'm sure you wont like The Maxx, either.

I nominate Spider-Aziz for Most Helpful at the 2013 Hype Awards :up:

I nominate Spider-Aziz for Most Helpful at the 2013 Hype Awards :up:
I'm flattered
But Duke is easily one of the most helpful members I know of here, he's more deserving of the nomination

I'm flattered
But Duke is easily one of the most helpful members I know of here, he's more deserving of the nomination

You win for being so helpful as to inform us about Duke's exemplar civic service.

In all my years here I think I was nominated for "Helpful TV Poster" by two people once...

I finally got Movie poster of the year so I'm happy.

Next: Me and Sawyer for best rivalry.

I think the only awards I ever won on this site was Best Newcomer down in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"