EVERYTHING Black Panther [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Djimon Hounsou is the only choice for Black Panther.

He does seem like a good choice, though I'd be happy with Snipes too, Marvel deserves to throw him a bone after he got screwed with Blade Trinity, plus he said he'd be up for Black Panther.

Oh and nice poster! I thought the first one was cool but the edited one with the jungle background is just awesome... even if you can tell it's the Spawn poster :p

WildCard said:
Updated poster

28jw.png

Damn, that is the bomb, dude! I've never been much of a Panther fan, but that looks sweet as hell!

I also checked out your site, very nice.:up::up:

(got me a new wallpaper too:D)

Doombot616 said:
Damn, that is the bomb, dude! I've never been much of a Panther fan, but that looks sweet as hell!

I also checked out your site, very nice.:up::up:

(got me a new wallpaper too:D)

Thanks man i need all the hits I can on my site.

BTW what wallpaper did you choose?

WildCard said:
Thanks man i need all the hits I can on my site.

BTW what wallpaper did you choose?

Loki:)

I loved the red/black Batman Begins one, too.

Director - Antoine Fuqua (Training Day, Tears of the Sun)
Black Panther - Djimon Hounsou
Killmonger - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Wombosi from the Bourne Identity)

Is Everett K. Ross really needed? He played the role of narrator in Priest's BP, but do we really need his goofiness in the movie? I think the film could be executed better without him.

I wish we could get an Iron Man/Black Panther crossover film. The way Priest wrote those two characters interactions were some of the best moments in both characters illustrious history.

Great poster, by the way.

tamron said:
Director - Antoine Fuqua (Training Day, Tears of the Sun)
Black Panther - Djimon Hounsou
Killmonger - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Wombosi from the Bourne Identity)

Is Everett K. Ross really needed? He played the role of narrator in Priest's BP, but do we really need his goofiness in the movie? I think the film could be executed better without him.

I wish we could get an Iron Man/Black Panther crossover film. The way Priest wrote those two characters interactions were some of the best moments in both characters illustrious history.

Great poster, by the way.

I guess he's not needed but he's one of my fav civilian characters and i think he could add something to the movie.

I feel you, he's a good comic character. It's just that I think a good BP movie would be darker than the comic to a degree, an I'm not sure he'd fit without seeming camp. But hell, a good screenwriter could make it work. It's not impossible, just a borderline issue, imho.

I covered the locale issue in a previous thread. What are your thoughts, costume-wise?

I don't know his name, but my pick for Killmonger would be the Air Marshall from "Anger Management", also seen in "Pirates of the Carribean".

Also, I don't think starting off w/his father's death is the way to go; it resonates Batman. Instead establish the legacy of the Panther clan first, show how T'Challa became the latest successor. We can see T'Chaka die in a flashback.

We also saw Daredevil's father die in the beginning.

Side note: I didn't want to say anything before, but that fan poster looks like the Spawn movie poster from way back.

Darthphere said:
Djimon Hounsou is the only choice for Black Panther.

Amen, case closed, signed, noterized, sealed, and mailed in.

This is a freakin' no-brainer.

I like Honsou better for Killmonger..

white wolf- ?
The Dora Milaje?
Monica Lynne- ?
Zuri- Michael Clarke Duncan

WildCard said:
Updated poster

28jw.png

Comments are appreciated
The more I look at this, the more I hate that Spawn used it first. This is bar none the best fan-made poster I have ever seen.

Chris Wallace said:
The more I look at this, the more I hate that Spawn used it first. This is bar none the best fan-made poster I have ever seen.

Well thats bar none the best compliment I have ever recieved

I think they should get either Wesley Snipes or Denzel Washington to do Black Panther.

I can't see Denzel; Snipes would've been good 10 years ago when they were first talking about it but I don't think so now. Besides, he fells he got burned on Blade so he may not WANT Panther anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"