The Dark Knight Everything Lachy Hulme (Merged X 8)

Well thanks Keyser, It was a pleasure being on the show. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had my daily comment from an egotist. I'm sure my sleep would have been most restless. Still, those prizes to be had't behind curtain No. 2 still titillate my imagination. Maybe it could have been the secret casting list for BB2 or Bettany in a coke induced stupor. Quess I'll have to try harder next time.:(

Not to be hopelessly out of date here, but wasn't Christopher Ecclestion once up for this part?

I just saw him in eXistenZ and IMO he's got the look and the expressiveness to do it.

Ming said:
Well thanks Keyser, It was a pleasure being on the show. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had my daily comment from an egotist. I'm sure my sleep would have been most restless. Still, those prizes to be had't behind curtain No. 2 still titillate my imagination. Maybe it could have been the secret casting list for BB2 or Bettany in a coke induced stupor. Quess I'll have to try harder next time.:(

LOL!!! :)

I dunno where people get this idea that I'm an egotist - okay, well, maybe it's my cult following, but those guys do that stuff of their own accord, I had nothing to do with it, and I'm careful not to condone it, lest I look like, well, an egotist.

On the other hand... maybe people think I'm an egotist because I defend my position on nearly everything and enjoy trying to convince people of my point of view?

But that's what discussion is all about. Check out the fine print in my sig.

Ronny Shade said:
Not to be hopelessly out of date here, but wasn't Christopher Ecclestion once up for this part?

I just saw him in eXistenZ and IMO he's got the look and the expressiveness to do it.

He was mentioned, but I don't know how seriously. As far as I know he was never more than a fan suggestion, but, I could be wrong about that.

All I've ever seen him in is "The Others," which is a great movie, but he has a smallish role in that.

Ming said:

You insult Sushi?

StorminN2.jpg

Also where does this Bettany is a coke head stuff come from?

I've come to the inevitable conclusion that the Joker must be played by an english actor. Australian probably works too.

I'm guessing that WB and/or Nolan agrees.

Ronny Shade said:
I've come to the inevitable conclusion that the Joker must be played by an english actor. Australian probably works too.

I'm guessing that WB and/or Nolan agrees.

I'm guessing that you are a genius. :up:

Ok, I just singed up about 3 seconds ago and I am ready to talk Batman, IMDb can be kinda lame sometimes, there are some dumb people over there.
Can you belive that some people still think Adrian Brody and David Bowie are up for the role of THE JOKER?

The-Night said:
Ok, I just singed up about 3 seconds ago and I am ready to talk Batman, IMDb can be kinda lame sometimes, there are some dumb people over there.
Can you belive that some people still think Adrian Brody and David Bowie are up for the role of THE JOKER?

Hello The-Night! Welcome to the Hype! I used to hang out at IMDb as well... it is horrible over there. It's better here, but people still post silly rumors here as well. At least you won't be the lone voice of sanity here, though.

Though you will have to endure Norman, Ronny and myself goofing off for a few hours around this time every night. :D

Howdy The-Night, as long as you are quick enough to follow Keyser,Ronny and I, you shall do alright.

Brody has a significant fan base here as well, Bowie has a following only to play the DKR Joker - not Nolans. Here you will mostly find Hulme, Bettany, Glover and Eccleston - but mainly Hulme and Bettany.

Hulme and Bettany have always been my choices!!!! I'm more of a Hulme guy, but Bettany would rock as well!! I'm sure I'll enjoy the company of smart bat geeks as myself.

I still have to get used to this though it'll take me a while, but once I get it I'll be immposible to get rid of!!!!!

The-Night said:
Hulme and Bettany have always been my choices!!!! I'm more of a Hulme guy, but Bettany would rock as well!! I'm sure I'll enjoy the company of smart bat geeks as myself.

Did you get your MOH yet? Anybody who survives IMDb should get a Medal of Honor. Seriously. IMDb is the Vietnam War of messageboards. People go in there as kids, and they come out as old men, and during the time in-between, they see and do things that they never wish to speak of again.

Welcome back from hell. Welcome home.

Keyser Sushi said:
Did you get your MOH yet? Anybody who survives IMDb should get a Medal of Honor. Seriously. IMDb is the Vietnam War of messageboards. People go in there as kids, and they come out as old men, and during the time in-between, they see and do things that they never wish to speak of again.

Welcome back from hell. Welcome home.

I came into IMDb as a kid and I left as god!!!!!!!! It's just that IMDb is so easy and I had been reading these post for a couple of weeks and I loved it!!!!! Almost evrybody here seems to know what the flop they are talking about. Besides some of you seem to have the inside scoop and the manips here are just awesome. the only thing I'm afraid of is some idoit IMDb users are going to start coming over that would suck!!!!!

The-Night said:
I came into IMDb as a kid and I left as god!!!!!!!! It's just that IMDb is so easy and I had been reading these post for a couple of weeks and I loved it!!!!! Almost evrybody here seems to know what the flop they are talking about. Besides some of you seem to have the inside scoop and the manips here are just awesome. the only thing I'm afraid of is some idoit IMDb users are going to start coming over that would suck!!!!!

Well, they may show up as the movie approaches... and, there are always a few people looking to cause trouble... but overall... you're safe here. And when the freaks roll in, they don't last that long.

Keyser Sushi said:
And when the freaks roll in, they don't last that long.

sweet, ok I need just a littel bit of help. How do I get a sig and a pic like everyboyd has under thier screen name?

hey also how do I post a pic here I think there is one that many of you would like to see

Sig is 100 posts (I believe or is it 50?) I know an avatar (50x50) is 300 posts.

StorminNorman said:
Sig is 100 posts (I believe or is it 50?) I know an avatar (50x50) is 300 posts.

I can do that, now how do I post a pic here there is this sweet Bettany manip that you guys are going to love!

The-Night said:
hey also how do I post a pic here I think there is one that many of you would like to see

If the pic is already hosted someplace on the internet, all you need to do is put image tags around it - ex: "
"

If your pic isn't hosted and you don't know how to host it, go to www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com and sign up. It's free, and you can host your pics there.

Also when you're on the "Reply to Thread" screen there's a yellow icon of a mountain and a sun, that's the "Post Picture" button... that'll automatically set up your image tags, all you gotta do is provide the URL.

If the pic is already online then simply copy/paste onto the boards. If it is on your PC - upload it on photobucket or something of the sort, and then copy/paste.

Even if it's online, host it yourself. It's probably hotlink blocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"