Supergirl Everything Supergirl @ SDCC

And ride off into the sunset with him back to Metropolis.

That looked like one really fun flight!:woot:

Actually gave me a story idea.

Cast and crew of a subpar superhero show are involved in a midair collision on the way to such a convention. Somehow, most everyone survives, except they can't find the star of the show anywhere.

After hours of frantic searching, they finally find her, only to realize she now thinks she is the actual superhero from the show. And that unlike the rest of them, she doesn't appear to be hurt at all...

They return home with her thinking the entire show was real and that something is wrong with them - and that it's all the fault of the show's supervillain who just happens to be played by her best friend!

Things don't get any easier when they discover the powers that she previously had with the benefit of special effects and movie magic are now very real!

Or when the aliens, whose craft collided with their plane and pieced her back together again, decide they want those gifts back!

tumblr_oti8auEQpv1vrc92eo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oti7rfKgee1w7aez2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oti6keZOe11sgm498o1_540.jpg

DFXHWDOUIAAPgL7.jpg:large

Last edited:
Ok these Twitter links officially suck, Kelly. :oldrazz:

I'm scrolling and I still don't know what video you're referring to. I just mostly see obnoxious shipper nonsense.

EDIT: On the Melissa link. The Chris one's fine.

I have like 500 videos being thrown at me at once.....lol

I would rather wait until they are all on youtube myself.

They're only friends.......they are just friends. Lmao.

It will not stay up on periscope for very long so if you want to watch it, I would watch it at that link FAST....

I mean, recorded videos of the panel will start showing up on YouTube soon enough.

Last edited:
yep....I'm actually waiting for the official one...most of the others suck....this girl on periscope did a good job.

People are slow this year getting the round tables up...

AND HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO.....

Katie McGrath

All Hail Lena, Our Benevolent Dictator!!:ilv:

On her not knowing Kara's 'big secret,' I think Kara should break it to her while talking to her as Supergirl. They're just there chilling in Lena's office after defeating the Big Bad of the week and Supergirl just says, "I have to go get changed, we have that reservation at that new restaurant in an hour!"

And Lena is confused and says, "Wait, I'm going with Kara to try that place out..."

"Well yeah, but I can't go like this," and Kara gestured expansively to her Supergirl outfit. "I need to get changed and find my glasses. You have no idea how many of those I go through in a week!" she quipped with a quirky grin.

Lena is pretty much speechless as Kara flashes two thumbs up. "I'll meet you there. I can't wait to try the sushi!"

Then she turns and launches herself off the balcony.

Left alone, Lena is quickly processing it all, the impossible clashing against the fantastic in her head. She sums up her thoughts with, "What the f-"

Cut to credits.

I know[BLACKOUT] it's the Spiderman: Homecoming[/BLACKOUT] ripoff. Sue me.

The trailer is on the 3rd season thread discussion.....lets keep the discussion of the trailer there please...and discussion of SDCC in this thread.

Kelly, you were right. It seems the vocal online fandom didn't have tickets to SDCC. It was a nice, peaceful panel with no boos. :D

That was a nice panel. Very fun.

Two things for the person taking the video. One, cut to the big screen often to get better views of the panel. Two, hold the phone horizontally!

And oh my God, Melissa's reaction to seeing the quintet of Supergirls was fantastic! (Or was it a sextet..?) I really wish she could have gotten up and ran up to meet them. Great moment!

Last edited:
That was a nice panel. Very fun.

Two things for the person taking the video. One, cut to the big screen often to get better views of the panel. Two, hold the phone horizontally!

And oh my God, Melissa's reaction to seeing the quintet of Supergirls was fantastic!I really wish she could have gotten up and ran up to meet them. Great moment!

On periscope I'm not sure you can go horizontal.

Yeah I was about to say that. I've seen a Periscope where someone filmed it horizontally, and the whole thing was just sideways, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"