everything wrong with it vs honest trailers vs how it should have ended

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
all three of these are youtube videos which make fun of what are, otherwise pretty awesome films. while half the time I find myself disagreeing with everything wrong with it, honest trailers seem to be most spot on, while how it should have ended is the most entertaining. wat do you think?

a classic example would be a beloved, film tdk

everything wrong with it

honest trailer

how it should have ended

I love them all, so funny.

Would have to go with Honest Trailers then HISHE then Everything Wrong With

Love honest trailers and everything wrong with. Really don't find hishe funny

How it should have ended and honest trailers are both pretty funny. "Everything wrong with" is just pedantic nitpicking.

I like all three with Honest Trailers being my favorite. "Everything Wrong With..." does tend to have too much nitpicking at times, though.

I like all three with Honest Trailers being my favorite. "Everything Wrong With..." does tend to have too much nitpicking at times, though.
and they are so whiny and negative. I prefer 'how it should have ended' because they put most focus on the humor.

and they are so whiny and negative. I prefer 'how it should have ended' because they put most focus on the humor.

That is true. HISHE and Honest Trailers do focus alot on the humor while Everything Wrong With tends to be more whiny.

I love HISHE. The others are funny at times but they often come off too nitpicky to me. They sort of epitomize the internet; snarky people who have never accomplished anything significant of their own, tearing apart people who actually have.

Everything Wrong With It are just boring versions of Red Letter Media reviews. How It Should Have Ended is so-so. Honest Trailers are usually very, very funny.

I like them all, although the Everything Wrong With... videos are tending to get longer and longer. I would prefer it if they kept it short to like 3 mins or less and just point out the worst/dumb/illogical aspects of the film instead of bringing up every minor issue. Honest Trailers is the won I like the most.

Honest Trailers is annoying to me. I really like HISHE though.

I prefer the humor of How It Should Have Ended.

I think Honest Trailers are always funny. How It Should Have Ended is hit or miss but when it is hit it's the funniest of the three. Everything Wrong With has gotten more serious, they say they are parody people who nitpick that much but it doesn't really come across that. However that Robot Chicken thing they do at the end of the videos are always hilarious.

I like them all, although the Everything Wrong With... videos are tending to get longer and longer. I would prefer it if they kept it short to like 3 mins or less and just point out the worst/dumb/illogical aspects of the film instead of bringing up every minor issue. Honest Trailers is the won I like the most.

hishe probably won for me since it presents its own presumptions in video instead of commentary form

see wat I did there :word:

Honest Trailers are my favourite. I like HISHE but don't like everything they do, and CinemaSins are just annoying.

Honest Trailers and Hishe both choked and showed their bias at the end in those video's above. Only CinemaSins stayed the course of criticism so I'll go with them.

Honest Trailers are my favourite. I like HISHE but don't like everything they do, and CinemaSins are just annoying.

oh right, cinemasins, that's their official name, i forgot I just figured it would be something like, everything wrong with a movie

Everything wrong and honest trailers are something I like to watch equally .
HISHI Animations are quite funny funnier than both .

I like Honest trailers most, then HISHE.

Not a fan of "Everything that is wrong" at all.

I voted for everything wrong with it, but I like them all.

HISHE is my favorite. CinemaSins and Honest Trailers put out good videos too though.

Honest Trailers always make me laugh and they are normally not that long.

Cinemasins videos are getting longer and longer to the point where you would rather just watch the movie and spot the flaws yourself.

Honest Trailers and Hishe both choked and showed their bias at the end in those video's above. Only CinemaSins stayed the course of criticism so I'll go with them.

If anything, CinemaSins are even more critical and nitpicky than Honest Trailers and HISHE, in which both of the latter two are played more for comedy than legit criticism. None of them are about legit criticism. Though Everything that is wrong tries more to be both, I don't think they're that good at either.

Maybe a better example should be watching each of a movie you actually do like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"