Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

craigdbfan

Avenger
Reaction score
ShoWest Footage Exclusive

Exclusive Footage shown at Showest is now up on Michael Bay's site. All I can say is "Revenge of the Fallen" is going to be "huge".

transformers_2_poster2.jpg

Exclusive Footage

Nice. It looks like a movie for very small kids. Very good.

Aside from that Bumblebee **** at the beginning, everything else looks amazing.

What's with all the spitting?

Aside from that Bumblebee **** at the beginning, everything else looks amazing.

What's with all the spitting?

Thats what I noticed to. Why so much "bodily" fluids from mechanical aliens.

Also when Optimus is punched if you look closely you can see what I believe is a red type of fluid splattering. It just doesn't make sense to me.:huh:

Look at 2:22

Megatron in the flesh.

I really hated the lubricating gag from the first film.....not sure how I like the crying.....and seeing Starscream spitting..........meh.

Look at 2:22

Megatron in the flesh.

I really hated the lubricating gag from the first film.....not sure how I like the crying.....and seeing Starscream spitting..........meh.

Yeah I'm not to fond of Bay's (what seems to be reoccurring at this point) inclusion of fluids. Ugh.

Its nice to see that they really did take care of the camera shakiness from the first film. The robots models looks really good (CGI wise) and I like some of the landscapes a lot more than the first film.

Not sure about Bay's interpretation of Jetfire being a bad mouthed senile geezer yet. Its iffy for me.

o
m
g

OMGOMGOMG!

Last edited:
mixmaster keep the flag lol, sideswipe look cool,

starcreasm fight megatron and kill her hand, for second megatron with newhand

My brain exploded...seriously!

Michael Bay owns all this summer.

...and is it Megatron fighting Optimus at 02:07 in the forest?
Because if it is... then Megatron is in the film for sure, and not just the flashback, as was stated before.

When OPTIMUS flies towards the camera, you can see BLACKOUT on the left side of the screen.

Also the shot on the roof of that skyscraper looks like combined PRIME & JETFIRE fighting MEGATRON . . . around 2:22.

Also the shot on the roof of that skyscraper looks like combined PRIME & JETFIRE fighting MEGATRON . . . around 2:22.

no i have say it

is starcreams fight megatron, and he kill her hand/arms,
after we see the fird megatron with new arm

I think polm's excitement is doing strange things to polm's typing. :hehe:

Nice. Definitly looks like Blackout next to Megs. There's another Decepticon there as well...i have a feeling Prime is gonna get his ash handed to him in that scene. Devestator looks awesome. I hope there's a decent story this time.

It looks like the first film turned up to eleven.

Also when Optimus is punched if you look closely you can see what I believe is a red type of fluid splattering. It just doesn't make sense to me.:huh:
I think it's supposed to represent blood. Or was that sarcasm?

...Damn............... MEGAN FOX IS SOOOO HOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"