Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

I knew someone would say that.

Haha, awesome comeback.

You get a gold star...not for originality, but making me laugh.

Now, go to school Timmy.

The Showest footage was pulled down because it was just a 12-hour thing.

I just wanted the fans to get a taste of what we have been making for a year and a half because we have been so quiet. The piece was cut about a month ago for this Showest thing I accepted this past month - so as you can see many of the shots were far from being finished renders. This dinky little site received over 1,500,000 hits and 550,000 downloads in this short time. Anyway the trailer is being printed today and coming out on Wolverine and Star Trek. 64 days left!

Michael

http://www.michaelbay.com/newsblog/files/364d27c9fedc99954fb66ed89df8c86c-275.html

Hmmm, Wolverine is out on the 29th April in England.....so I am likely to get the trailer or best wait till May 1st?

Wow...if you're a guy and you don't want to watch Megan Fox undress...

that's pretty weird.

And I laughed at Bumblebee crying and giving Sam the hand/finger while doing it.

I don't get what people are whining about... Bumblebee and Sam are buddies, he was just joking around in that clip. Each time I start thinking the majority of people on here might be alright, something like this proves me wrong.

can someone please tell me what they know about that screencap wit megatron & starscream on the roof

I don't get what people are whining about... Bumblebee and Sam are buddies, he was just joking around in that clip. Each time I start thinking the majority of people on here might be alright, something like this proves me wrong.

I take it as this: Michael Bay's main intention for making the Transformers movies are just to have something fun to watch.

And that small scene was fun to watch because it kept showing the ongoing bond between Sam and Bumblebee and it was funny because BB was crying and what not.

This isn't like No Country For Old Men, or A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints, this movie won't have a plot to make you think. It's pure enjoyment, so people should not get so uptight and upset.

has anyone asked by the hell bumblebee is hiding in sams garage?

its sand and its hard to see because there is just one color and sunlight.
Someone mad a gif. This is what I was talking about. Devestator's left hand and right foot seem to glide across the sand and never really touch it.
dvstr.gif

:brucebat::im::2face::sym::ghost::wolverine
Who thinks Megs goes 2 rounds w/ Optimus Bcuz thats what i see from the footage 1. The Forrest 2. After Sam`s torture/ investigation

Maybe but it would be awesome if they go at it twice and hopefully we get to actually see them fight Yay!

Can anyone send me this footage?! :(

PLEASE!!!

Last edited:
Thanks dk!

Omg, this movie looks straight up BADASS!!! I dont get how it looks darker though. Maybe a little bit but ppl are making it seem like its TDK or someting. It looks great and I can not wait for it to explode onto screen!!! :up:

someone did a good job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EThew7JFN00

right now i just dont know who else could do such an awsesome scene. fast driving-transformation-jumping through a building- landing and transforming back

Who wants to check it out in high definition MOV? 9 seconds of PURE AWESOME! Thanks to the author for the idea of joining the clips, together scene is absolutely stunning and breathtaking :yay::yay::yay:

http://rapidshare.de/files/46850391/through_the_m-ther_f-cking_building.mov.html

Someone mad a gif. This is what I was talking about. Devestator's left hand and right foot seem to glide across the sand and never really touch it.
dvstr.gif
i need to admit that i was wrong. i am sorry but you are right. under hes right foot you can see the left foot.

i am really sorry. i was wrong.

i just noticed that when BB says ''what is your purpose sam'' that when he says sam hes mouth moves. so this was BB talking.

omg, on the roof building, is megatron kill arm of starscream ...omg

wait for shot

it looks like they are fighting. and its a sunset. amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"