Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

Nathan,you're wrong.
The Fallen has the ability to bring back dead Transformers to life.

Nathan,you're wrong.
The Fallen has the ability to bring back dead Transformers to life.

Which means that only dead Decepticons will show up. After all, who would create more enemies? Sorry, Jazz is likely to remain dead for the time being.

I lol'ed at Bumblebee playing "I'm So Excited". :o

well some autobot had to go in the first movie. just for the sake of it.

Poor Jazz, though. We hardly knew him. And his death was so sudden without even a moment for the horror to sink in.

Still, with the fights being shown so far, I think their will be plenty of more deaths to come.

Well, it was war, not every death has time to be dramatic. And someone needed to die so we knew how dangerous the situation was.

So Was that Blackout in the clip? If it is this movie just got a little better.

I'm really glad Blackout is back, he was probably my fav deception from the first one. And as others have pointed out, the way he flips his rotors like a butterfly knife looks so badass.

Here's a potential spoiler/spoiler.
Tony Todd(the actor who played Candyman in the horror movie Candyman and who was the main hero in the Night Of A Living dead remake from 1990)said that he was going to do a voice for Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen at some sci-fi convention,and also said that he couldn't tell but might be doing the voice of The Fallen(he told the fan he was talking to that his guess would be the pretty good guess after the fan asked him if he would be doing the voice for The Fallen).

Well if he doesn't end up doing his voice,I am pretty damn sure he will be the voice of Devastator.

Here's the link http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread.php?t=30235&page=2

Read post #38

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to catch this the other day before they took it down, and it just gave my excitement for this a big boost.

I don't think the Bumblebee crying scene was that bad. As far as I'm concerned, the "lubricating" on Simmons scene from TF1 was a lot worse.

And the highlights of the montage that came with it were, the Optimus vs. Megatron/Starscream/Blackout shots, Megatron giving Starscream a beating, and of course Devastator. On that note I'm a bit surprised that they're bringing Blackout back. I just hope that he gets some characterization this time and him being Megatron's other loyalist doesn't step on Soundwave's toes.

Here is a question, out of all the TF's to resurrect (excluding Megatron) why did they bring back Blackout but the likes of Jazz?

Even though I'm not betting on it, it wouldn't surprise me if they've been playing it close to the chest with Jazz coming back. The revelation of Blackout coming back came completely out of left field, so you never know.

But if there was one dead character from TF1 that I would want back, it'd be Bonecrusher. Reformatted as a bulldozer and reunited with the Constructicons. Could have been done easily, IMO.

Poor Jazz, though. We hardly knew him. And his death was so sudden without even a moment for the horror to sink in.

Don't forget the bad punnage.
JAZZ: Do you want a piece of me?
MEGATRON: No, I want TWO! (Snaps Jazz in half)

Man I just cant wait til megatron tells starscream that he knew it was he who helped the jets shoot him down and rip his arm off,

A brutal leader shows control-

Hillfigure:HSR:boba::2face::sym::hoboj:

It's funny that people actually thought The Fallen would bring Jazz back from the dead.

If Fallen is evil...why would he even bring Jazz back? Unless you would want Jazz to be evil, haha.

Could somebody make me a screencap or a gif of Megatron giving Starscream a beating? For the live of me, I can't see it.

It's funny that people actually thought The Fallen would bring Jazz back from the dead.

If Fallen is evil...why would he even bring Jazz back? Unless you would want Jazz to be evil, haha.

I actually think that could have been a good plot point, in 'Target 2006' Galvatron captures Jazz, and lobotomises him and gets him to fight against the Autobots, the Autobots eventually prevail, and Jazz comes back, but it was an awesome scene showcasing what Jazz could do and how badass he was. A Scene like this in the movie with Optimus showing up and Jazz realising what he was doing would be awesome.

i have to admit...it would be cool to see evil Jazz go up against Sideswipe.

Could somebody make me a screencap or a gif of Megatron giving Starscream a beating? For the live of me, I can't see it.
you talking about the cartoon? cuz we haven't seen that in the movies...yet.

you talking about the cartoon? cuz we haven't seen that in the movies...yet.

I heard people say it's in the ShoWest footage.

And the highlights of the montage that came with it were, the Optimus vs. Megatron/Starscream/Blackout shots, Megatron giving Starscream a beating, and of course Devastator. On that note I'm a bit surprised that they're bringing Blackout back. I just hope that he gets some characterization this time and him being Megatron's other loyalist doesn't step on Soundwave's toes.

Oh please,the first movie had less than like 10% of humor,big whoopdy doo dah if this movie has humor too. Whoever thinks the first movie had too much humor should actually watch it again, the amount of seriousness out weighs the humor,it's not rocket science. Transformers has always had humor in their world,what's the big deal if it's in this movie? I really wonder at times if some here are depraved of humor or are anti humor,I mean I agree the pissing and *********ion jokes was crappy but everything else wasn't bad. But anyways,I think that the ShoWest footage is pretty good.

That's quite a rant. Humor is fine..if it's actually funny. The 'humor' in TF1 was over the top cringe-worthy garbage. There was also an overuse of racial steroetypes. Bay seems to love this..maybe he thinks the public does too..::whatever:

Here's a potential spoiler/spoiler.
Tony Todd(the actor who played Candyman in the horror movie Candyman and who was the main hero in the Night Of A Living dead remake from 1990)said that he was going to do a voice for Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen at some sci-fi convention,and also said that he couldn't tell but might be doing the voice of The Fallen(he told the fan he was talking to that his guess would be the pretty good guess after the fan asked him if he would be doing the voice for The Fallen).

Well if he doesn't end up doing his voice,I am pretty damn sure he will be the voice of Devastator.

Here's the link http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread.php?t=30235&page=2

Read post #38

I liked Tony Todds voice. I still hoped we'd get Keith David doing some voice work in this one, like he was rumored to do in TF1...still keeping my fingers crossed.

Are we all okay with the fact that Devastator is walking on all fours instead of upright?

Lets say hypothetically speaking the dinobots shows up to fight him and combine into a similar robot. It would be more like two lions fighting. I would rather see hand to hand combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"