Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by craigdbfan, Apr 18, 2009.

1. S.A.A.D. Registered

Nathan,you're wrong.
    The Fallen has the ability to bring back dead Transformers to life.

2. Geekgirl Registered

Which means that only dead Decepticons will show up. After all, who would create more enemies? Sorry, Jazz is likely to remain dead for the time being.

3. Drizzle I'm gonna get real weird with it

I lol'ed at Bumblebee playing "I'm So Excited". :o

4. dark_b Registered

well some autobot had to go in the first movie. just for the sake of it.

5. Geekgirl Registered

Poor Jazz, though. We hardly knew him. And his death was so sudden without even a moment for the horror to sink in.

Still, with the fights being shown so far, I think their will be plenty of more deaths to come.

6. Nathan Registered

Well, it was war, not every death has time to be dramatic. And someone needed to die so we knew how dangerous the situation was.

7. Joined:
    Jan 12, 2007
    So Was that Blackout in the clip? If it is this movie just got a little better.

8. ALLIANCE68 Registered

9. gohei_ Infected by Pentapox

I'm really glad Blackout is back, he was probably my fav deception from the first one. And as others have pointed out, the way he flips his rotors like a butterfly knife looks so badass.

10. S.A.A.D. Registered

Here's a potential spoiler/spoiler.
    Tony Todd(the actor who played Candyman in the horror movie Candyman and who was the main hero in the Night Of A Living dead remake from 1990)said that he was going to do a voice for Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen at some sci-fi convention,and also said that he couldn't tell but might be doing the voice of The Fallen(he told the fan he was talking to that his guess would be the pretty good guess after the fan asked him if he would be doing the voice for The Fallen).

Well if he doesn't end up doing his voice,I am pretty damn sure he will be the voice of Devastator.

Here's the link http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread.php?t=30235&page=2

Read post #38

#360 S.A.A.D., Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  11. Chris B Registered

I was lucky enough to catch this the other day before they took it down, and it just gave my excitement for this a big boost.

I don't think the Bumblebee crying scene was that bad. As far as I'm concerned, the "lubricating" on Simmons scene from TF1 was a lot worse.

And the highlights of the montage that came with it were, the Optimus vs. Megatron/Starscream/Blackout shots, Megatron giving Starscream a beating, and of course Devastator. On that note I'm a bit surprised that they're bringing Blackout back. I just hope that he gets some characterization this time and him being Megatron's other loyalist doesn't step on Soundwave's toes.

12. Chris B Registered

Even though I'm not betting on it, it wouldn't surprise me if they've been playing it close to the chest with Jazz coming back. The revelation of Blackout coming back came completely out of left field, so you never know.

But if there was one dead character from TF1 that I would want back, it'd be Bonecrusher. Reformatted as a bulldozer and reunited with the Constructicons. Could have been done easily, IMO.

13. 3 Dev Adam I AM THE GREEN VENOM!

Don't forget the bad punnage.
    JAZZ: Do you want a piece of me?
    MEGATRON: No, I want TWO! (Snaps Jazz in half)

14. Darth Megatron Hillfigure: Demi God

Man I just cant wait til megatron tells starscream that he knew it was he who helped the jets shoot him down and rip his arm off,

A brutal leader shows control-

Hillfigure:HSR:boba::2face::sym::hoboj:

15. LightningFlash Registered

It's funny that people actually thought The Fallen would bring Jazz back from the dead.

If Fallen is evil...why would he even bring Jazz back? Unless you would want Jazz to be evil, haha.

16. Joined:
    Jan 12, 2007
    I hope Tyrese and Josh go up against Blackout...AGAIN!!! :D :woot:

17. greenlantern248 Registered

^That would be funny, I can hear them *****ing about it now.

18. Frank Noir Registered

Could somebody make me a screencap or a gif of Megatron giving Starscream a beating? For the live of me, I can't see it.

19. dark_b Registered

tyrese:didnt we already kill this motherf.... cut to megan running

20. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

I actually think that could have been a good plot point, in 'Target 2006' Galvatron captures Jazz, and lobotomises him and gets him to fight against the Autobots, the Autobots eventually prevail, and Jazz comes back, but it was an awesome scene showcasing what Jazz could do and how badass he was. A Scene like this in the movie with Optimus showing up and Jazz realising what he was doing would be awesome.

21. DorkyFresh Sum Dum Goy

i have to admit...it would be cool to see evil Jazz go up against Sideswipe.

you talking about the cartoon? cuz we haven't seen that in the movies...yet.

22. Frank Noir Registered

I heard people say it's in the ShoWest footage.

23. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

That's quite a rant. Humor is fine..if it's actually funny. The 'humor' in TF1 was over the top cringe-worthy garbage. There was also an overuse of racial steroetypes. Bay seems to love this..maybe he thinks the public does too..::whatever:

24. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

I liked Tony Todds voice. I still hoped we'd get Keith David doing some voice work in this one, like he was rumored to do in TF1...still keeping my fingers crossed.

25. gt_performah Registered

Are we all okay with the fact that Devastator is walking on all fours instead of upright?

Lets say hypothetically speaking the dinobots shows up to fight him and combine into a similar robot. It would be more like two lions fighting. I would rather see hand to hand combat.