Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by craigdbfan, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Ladiesman217 Registered

devs can walk on his legs also. He just moves like that sometimes. Like a gorilla.

2. LightningFlash Registered

But the question is, would Jazz realize it?

If Fallen brings them back from the dead, does he control them?

I just thought Fallen brings Blackout back from the dead, just because he's a Decepticon, not because he is controlling him.

3. Joined:
    Jan 12, 2007
    Does Fallen bring Blackout from the Dead i thought Megs brought Blackout from the Dead the same way he got brought back. Who brings Back Megs?

And is this Megatron getting punched?And Megs kicking Prime?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#378 Superhero 101, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  4. rashad Hype Board Junkie

^Yes that's Megatron in both gifs.

5. Conebone69 The Legend Ends

I cant wait for that woods area fight! It looks sick

6. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

Well the bio for Megs said that he was simply in stasis lock so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Blackout was aswell. He didn't seem to incure as much damage as Brawl, guess with TFs a rocket to the crouch isn't life threatening.

As for who brought Megs back my bets are squarely on either Soundwave or Scorponok under Soundwave's orders.

7. Chris B Registered

I think Todd's voice would fit Blackout pretty well.

8. Joined:
    Jan 12, 2007
    I think Soundwave also brings Megs Back. Because he doesn't like the Way Starscream is leading the Decepticons. So he brings him back and i think Scorponok just comes in at the end in Egypt.

9. Jake Cassidy Registered

Tony Todd is awesome. :)

10. Jake Cassidy Registered

This movie's gonna be like an orgy at a campsite. ****in' in tents. :)

11. 3 Dev Adam I AM THE GREEN VENOM!

I think it's a creative choice so he could fit the movie frame. Otherwise, we'll only see his legs.

12. dark_b Registered

plus i think they want to show him like he is an animal to the autobots.

13. Geekgirl Registered

On the footage where Sam is leaving from his talk with Bumblebee, did you notice the house it the background? Trashed. On one of the other trailers, Bumblebee crashes through the house and aims his cannon. If this is what causes the damage, then that explains why Bumblebee is smacking hisself in the face when Sam comes in. It also means that his heroic crashing was for nothing because if there had been a real threat, Sam would not later tell Bumblebee that the guardian thing was done. I am likely overanalzying everything, but I just could not stop thinking about the hole in his house in the background as Megan Fox stood looking bridal. (What was with that anyway?)

Anyway, the whole thing looked awesome and I am pumped.

#388 Geekgirl, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  14. ClintF Victims, aren't we all

I was wondering about that exact same thing myself.

15. Geekgirl Registered

Because Sam is saying he does not need a guardian, there must not have been any trouble for a while from the Decepticons. Here is what I think happened. Bumblebee over reacted to something, tried to protect Sam, but ends up wrecking the house over nothing. This convinces Sam that maybe taking a giant robot to college is not the best plan. Especially if he thinks that he is safe and Bumblebee will only get hurt or expose himself if he comes. This is where the Sam and Bumblebee conversation occurs, after Bumblebee looks like an idiot in his attempt to fulfill his guardian role and so he is hitting his head when Sam enters, mentally saying "stupid, stupid, stupid." Thus, Sam explains his decision to go off on his own, much to Bumblebee's disappointment. (Bumblebee then tries to be dramatic and guilt Sam into letting him go with the crying routine and sad violin music, but it doesn't work.) So, once Sam is safe and alone at college, the Decepticons attack. Not only will this be destructive and dangerous, Bumblebee will have "I told you so" rights for all eternity (as soon as they get Sam back, of course.)

Anyway, that's my take on it. Likely, I am way off, but I think it sounds cool to me. Still need to figure out the whole biker chick to bride costume change and pose of Megan Fox, but I am sure there is a good reason. (Maybe they are going on a date?)

16. ClintF Victims, aren't we all

I think we will see that you are correct, it sounds like something Bay would do anyway. Maybe Bumblebee saw an approaching Mustang Saleen and had a Barricade flashback and went overboard or something.:oldrazz:

17. Avangarde Avan a Good Time

Sound logic :up:, couldn't imagine what is in the backyard to set Bee off like that, guess we will have to wait and see.

18. Geekgirl Registered

I also remember that Sam's dad was in the scene with Bumblebee crashing through the house, so if he did not know about the autobots before, he does now.

19. dark_b Registered

maybe BB thought that something would happen and he jumped out.

20. Geekgirl Registered

All this means, is that something sparks off Bumblebee. So what did he see as a threat? Maybe something startled Sam and he yelled in surprise? (haha) That would be funny. Or maybe a vehicle similar to one of the Decepticons? (police car?) Anything would work as long as Bumblebee believed Sam was in danger when he really wasn't.

I have spent way too much time considering this, but I think it makes some sense. Anyone have a better theory to explain everything seen in the Sam and Bumblebee conversation?

21. Doctor Jones shocked and baffled

But I still don't get how the hell Fox's wedding dress fits into all of this?

22. Geekgirl Registered

No one knows. My best guess? Date with Sam and her being in the whole bride pose was her idea of a joke. Could be wrong, but that is the best I have so far. Give me a few more trailers and I might have a better one.

23. DemonicFoil Comics,Games,Movies

She's about to marry sam at the end of the movie but then she suddenly runs off to be with bumblebee, Sam gets pissed and comes after bumblebee with a paintball mask and a hover board. :hehe:

24. Geekgirl Registered

The sad thing is Bay might just do that.

25. terry78 baby, that chicken was dry...real dry

"Sam, you're great, but...Bumblebee, well.....he can do things for me you can't?

"L-l-like what?"

"Well, have you ever seen a jackhammer?"

"......"

I swear somebody actually created a fanfic like that, which I still have to wash my eyes upon even thinking of.