Revenge of the Fallen Exclusive ShoWest Footage now online!

Am I the only one that can not find the download link for the HD ?

Holy **** that looks good, the footage is all amazing, obviously in the forest scene Optimus goes to the Decepticons to join forces against the Fallen, hope he doesnt die in that scene.

Action was cool, but that first scene is pretty bloody stupid :(

Ohhhh man I shouldnt have watched that!
This should be a great movie.

Megan Fox. :heart:

The CGI is pretty hot too. Let the robot fluids flow!

Action was cool, but that first scene is pretty bloody stupid :(

Man,are you really that gimpy minded that you can't even take just one thing that isn't up to your standard? Bumblebee isn't even serious about crying when he doe's it,watch the clip again,you should be able to sense it's played for amusement and as a emphasis on over reacting only. Heck the music isn't even serious sounding. It's really not as bad as you're making it out to be. You want to complain about crying,look at your early bird sad face in your post. Haven't you caught on yet that you can't always have your cake and eat it too???

who said on here that Optimus would finally kick Megatron's ass??

Fantastic footage but I just groaned YET AGAIN at Optimus getting his butt kicked... in the Cartoons it would be jab for jab and I remember seeing Optimus owning Megatron then... they've made them far too uneven in this film which is just stupid...

who said on here that Optimus would finally kick Megatron's ass??

Fantastic footage but I just groaned YET AGAIN at Optimus getting his butt kicked... in the Cartoons it would be jab for jab and I remember seeing Optimus owning Megatron then... they've made them far too uneven in this film which is just stupid...

It looked like Blackout in that scene as well. I think Prime was getting gang banged. :csad:

^There were a couple of other quick shots of Optimus fighting with Meg's though and he wasnt getting battered.

Well, I guess I'm going to be the first to say that I liked the talk Sam had with Bumblebee. :D

If someone could upload that HD MOV file to like rapidshare or something, it would be greatly appreciated. It says that the limit for the day has been reached. =/

Impressive. The movie is just going to be crazy.

Thats what I noticed to. Why so much "bodily" fluids from mechanical aliens.

Also when Optimus is punched if you look closely you can see what I believe is a red type of fluid splattering. It just doesn't make sense to me.:huh:
What Starscream is spitting out could be gas. He did just saw a car in half completely, from front to back. It's possible gas could have sprayed in his face.

This ShoWest clip is pretty awesome, and it's now my most anticipated movie of the summer. Glad to have a sneak peek of Devastator as well. However, in the first scene it appears that they didn't do a good job covering up Megan Fox's tattoo on her back. :hehe: She's pretty hot though.

Damn... I think I just saw John Turturro in that clip. I hated his character in the first movie.

We need some HD screencaps!!! I'd do it myself, but I have to go to work. :csad:

Aside from exstremely cool effects, and they ARE super cool! This movie doesn't seem any richer than the first one. The cheesyness seems to still be there in spades. John Turturro's character is still in it, and he was so ****ing lame!... But hey, the action will be wild, Megan Fox looks even hotter than ever before. And Shia is just cool and funny! I'll see it.

Does anyone happen to have the Showest footage in a hi-res quicktime format to download?... I'm one of the few pathetic people who can't run HD properly on my computer!

it says you can download the video... but HOW??? I can't find the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"