The Dark Knight Eyes on this! Possible Viral Lead! Bat-fans Aaaaaasemble!!!

Call me crazy, but I assume it might be a card? It kinda has that square look like a card. Of course that is probably just me. ;)

Show me the full poster.

We're just seeing things, it might be nothing.

I remember when I started a topic in the Spidey forums about how you can slightly see something in his eye in the poster where he has his black suit on...Yeah, it's nothing.

I honestly think its nothing gents. I think if there was a new viral it wouldnt be on the poster that was released weeks ago. we'd have heard something of it by now

Ahh, the withdrawals of regular viral life. Some people have gone so mad for it they are looking in the smallest of spaces for their next taster :woot:

It's probably nothing. It wouldn't be this hard if it were something.

agreed, unless we can get a better pic, than these blurs are nothing

My guess is the next viral will just replace what's currently on whysoserious.com since that's been the starting point for the virals so far.

I remember when I started a topic in the Spidey forums about how you can slightly see something in his eye in the poster where he has his black suit on...Yeah, it's nothing.
Oh jesus christ...that went on FOREVER! And I still say there mighta been something but for the love of god let's not touch upon that.

My guess is the next viral will just replace what's currently on whysoserious.com since that's been the starting point for the virals so far.

Nope. Technically, the start of the Joker virals was IBelieveInHarveyDentToo.com.

Which led to SeeYouInDecember. Which has been parked at GoDaddy.com.

Nope. Technically, the start of the Joker virals was IBelieveInHarveyDentToo.com.

:oldrazz: :oldrazz:

I didn't start on the viral stuff til October which was with WSS.com. All that prior stuff was comic-con related which I wasn't a part of nor was a good amount of people hence why I figured to say Whysoserious. Anyway I HIGHLY doubt seeyouindecember is going to be part of anything since December is over with. I believe that was just part of the trailer's release and poster. Nothing left, but I believe that wearetheanswer.org or whysoserious will show something in Jan. Least that's what I hope. :woot: :batty:

Technically, See You In December was the first viral from the sides. That was back on april fools day last year. But no one made the connection.

Yeah, me and my buddies cracked it. I am the one that took the photo of the poster the day it showed up (that's my reflection in all the shots of it on SHH).

actually, i cracked it. it was origanaly on the brick wall poster i got before I AM Legand came out. i posted the second i saw it. just want to get some credit her for finding it first.

:boba:

See you in December was a promise. SYID.com was just reserved as to prevent copy cats.

Oh jesus christ...that went on FOREVER! And I still say there mighta been something but for the love of god let's not touch upon that.
I don't even remember how it started, but "ZOMG I SEE VENOM IN THE REFLECTION!" NEVER FORGET! :woot:

actually, i cracked it. it was origanaly on the brick wall poster i got before I AM Legand came out. i posted the second i saw it. just want to get some credit her for finding it first.

:boba:

I didn't mean I cracked it on these boards first. When I saw IAL at the theater , my friends and I figured it out. I'm not taking credit for anything other than figuring it out for my own benefit.

As for this picture. That is me in the reflection. This exact picture was all over the internet the day after I posted it on these boards.

Photo_121307_002.jpg

Looking at the poster again, even on the website, the markings are visible. Since graphic designers go through their work with a fine-toothed comb (especially on a huge project such as this), I doubt that this was an accident or coincidence.

We'd need a high-quality scan of the poster, though. The version we were given online isn't detailed enough.

And I kinda doubt that it's part of something big on the ARG. Everything else was a lot more obvious in comparison. But who knows? I'm ready to start analyzing the typos in the casting sides (but those are oooold), as well as the random symbols in the damn GothamUSD lunch menu. :oldrazz:

I have the poster, I will see if I can see anything out of it

to me, it seems like a reference to the sky numbers from Comic-Con.
could be more though.

I just looked at my poster and I cant make out what it is. But it is definitly something. The lines are too straight and there is one line underneath the other.

This has got to be something.

Or... it could be the marketing people just teasing with us because they know that we are trying to look for new marketing stuff.

I just looked at my poster and I cant make out what it is. But it is definitly something. The lines are too straight and there is one line underneath the other.

Or... it could be the marketing people just teasing with us because they know that we are trying to look for new marketing stuff.

I just checked mine, it definatly isn't a word or sentence. But it seems very out of place.

Possible. :oldrazz: I guess if you wanted to reeeaaaally stretch it, you could say that it could be smoke from smoke stacks, but again, the lines are too straight.

But if it's too fuzzy to read on the actual poster, it's probably not an official ARG clue. Maybe it's a reference to something that happens in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"