Famke Janssen on Ellen

It would be kinda fun to have a language thread, where you could talk to people outside America in other languages.

Avalanche said:
You're right. On Jonathan Ross, Ian will get a good bit of time in terms of interviewing. Plenty of humour I should think too. Plus, with Ross being an actual film critic, we'll probably get some decent discussion of the film.

Yup. :)

I remember when he interviewed I think Alan Cumming for X2, and he had seen an advanced screening of X2 so he had lots to talk about. :)

Avalanche said:
You're right. On Jonathan Ross, Ian will get a good bit of time in terms of interviewing. Plenty of humour I should think too. Plus, with Ross being an actual film critic, we'll probably get some decent discussion of the film.

What channel will this be on and what time ??

Scorupco said:
It would be kinda fun to have a language thread, where you could talk to people outside America in other languages.

Open one in community and we'll join you.

Jean, dit is u niet. ..the professor zei dat u zult misschien zijn. ..different.

phoenix_force said:
Wanneer gaat dat domme interview uit op youtube komen?
Ok, that must mean something like: When will that stupid interview get uploaded on YouTube?

DarknessOfDeath said:
Jean, dit is u niet. ..the professor zei dat u zult misschien zijn. ..different.

*opens thread in community*

Hij zou niet zal niet hij u denkt weten dat hij in uw geest ook is? blik aan u logan hij temde u

I'd love her to play a live action cheetarah. meow..

Roma said:
What channel will this be on and what time ??
It will be on Friday evening at 10.35 on BBC1. There are repeats, but I'm not sure when. Ian will be talking about The Davinci Code too however, so that'll take some time away from any X3 discussion. Hopefully we'll get an X3 clip and not just a Davinci Code one.

Avalanche said:
It will be on Friday evening at 10.35 on BBC1. There are repeats, but I'm not sure when. Ian will be talking about The Davinci Code too however, so that'll take some time away from any X3 discussion. Hopefully we'll get an X3 clip and not just a Davinci Code one.

Cool I get BBC 1 finally an interview I can watch, that'll be 11.35 for me :p

DarknessOfDeath said:

So what's keeping you get into that thread already :p

I'm going to youtube it as soon as youtube gets back online

This isn't working fo rme. Whenever I click play a message pops up saying "An object or name was not found."

Cool interview!...People are gonna watch this movie, regardless if they understand it or not, just to see Famke, Hugh, and Halle!.. :D :p

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"