fan edited movies

Our new project: High Tension - Minus One edit.
What is it about? Well, just like this: it has a story straight as an arrow.

They tried editing Superman IV, but were left with only 3 minutes of footage.

I have never seen any re-edits, but I would love to download a few.

I started to do a cheep crappy edit of American Psycho, but never finished it.

The next CBB edition is soon about to be finished: HIGH TENSION - MINUS ONE EDIT. This time the story is straight as an arrow (could also be called: destupified). Of course it is an edit of the unrated edition, which means that the German version will feature 3 minutes of footage that were cut from the x-rated edition. The movie will be released within the next days on Pirate Bay in NTSC 16:9 widescreen with a total movie length of 73 minutes.

htminusonedvdcovermini7mu.jpg

The CBB group porudly presents:

HIGH TENSION - Minus One Edit

Minus what? Yeah, that's the question, but if you know the original then you may find out, what we took away
and the title will fit nicely.

HIGH TENSION is a great movie, especially for a french movie. We were thrilled to the bone, the first time we saw it. Unfortunately the director was a bit to ambitious or maybe just not skilled enough to make it believable, but a terrible plot twist spoiled the entire movie and maybe that is why only so few people are talking about it. But before that you saw a horrorthriller like hardly any other, well acted, greatly directed and fantastically scored and edited. The brutality of course is graphic, if not intense if not gory, still it fits and is shocking when it needs to be.

This is our 6th edition and it is the first one we made in different languages to choose from: french, english and german. There is one scene, where our maniac killer talks french, but that is probably ok as it does not matter much what he says anyway (he says: you love her like I do, don't you). We made three major cuts, leaving out the beginning, the telephone scene at the gas station and the entire ending sequence. All these scenes as well as an easteregg can be found on the DVD (in all 3 languages of course), so you won't miss anything AND most importantly know what people talk about when they compare HIGH TENSION to TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.

Why did we do this? Because we wanted to watch the good parts of this movie again and leave the bad parts out, or even better, make a new watching experience with only the good parts. FOr the ending it was a pity we could not use it, we were planning a lot of keeping parts of it as a dream sequence, but finally decided to leave it out and have a story straight as an arrow, with no twists, no turns and hardly any surprises. Boring? No, we don't think so.

Details:
74 minutes NTSC 16:9 eng, fr, ger
3 deleted scenes
trailer
trailershow
animated scene selection menus
DVD cover

For the German version: the German x-rated edition of High Tension is still a cut version. Our edition features 3 minutes of footage that were never shown in German before. The unrated scenes were taken from the french divx AVI that we found on bittorrent. Thanks for sharing.

Our editions so far:
Hannibal - Hannibalized Edition (Hannibal with more Hannibal Lector and much less Starling and a different morale)
Star Trek Kirkless Generations (Generations without Cpt.Kirk and his crew)
The Matrix Dezionized (Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions combined to one movie without the Zion plot)
27 Days Later (28 Days Later with a greatly reduced soldier part)
Doomed By The Boogeyman (Boogeyman with a whole new ending and without the little girl ghost)

Our next editions:
Man on Fire - quid pro quo (Man on Fire with a new ending and better pacing overall)
War of the world - extincitve cut (War Of The Worlds deSPIELBERGized, with no micro organisms at all and better pacing)

This one can be found as torrent file on Piratebay, Torrentportal, Torrentbox and Demonoid.

CREASY - a MAN ON FIRE fanmade edition

When we first watched MAN ON FIRE we were all truly disappointed, because what had started so good (or at least so interesting) turned out to be a very chaotic movie with an unfullfilling end. Of course it is nice that the little girl is alive (how could Hollywood let Dakota Fanning die)and finally rescued, but that is not satsfying in any way. Father dead, family broke, her best friend about to die... the little girl is returning to a world with no future and all the killings of Creasy make just no sense, since the girl is alive... But that was only the first idea and we made a rough edit, as son as the DVD was available with just a different end. Now we watched the movie again and spend sometime planning (you may have realized that this project is for several months in the planning) and deciding and finally we came up with something really great: the story of Creasy, the former assassin, now bodyguard and best friend to the little girl, who gets kidnapped. Our edition stays focussed on Creasy for the entire length of the movie, there is no scene, where Creasy is not present. Of course this meant, we had to cut out a lot of scenes (e.G. Pita's kidnapping) and not all of them were particularly bad (sorry Mickey Rourke, you got one little scene left). But since Tony Scott was so nice and shot every scene involving Creasy so detailed that the scenes where he is not present get explained to him, this really worked out.

Now you get to see a movie with a straightforward plot and you won't miss anything (except for... no spoiling this time). Our edition is 40 minutes short to the original and now has a great length for a Hollywood movie: 103 mins)

DVD Features:
143 minutes NTSC 16:9 eng, english subtitles (just for the spanish), english subtitles
5 deleted scenes (re-arranged for context)
19 chapters
trailer
trailershow with all 6 CBB trailers
animated menus
DVD cover

Our editions so far:
Hannibal - Hannibalized Edition (Hannibal with more Hannibal Lector and much less Starling and a different morale)
Star Trek Kirkless Generations (Generations without Cpt.Kirk and his crew)
The Matrix Dezionized (Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions combined to one movie without the Zion plot)
27 Days Later (28 Days Later with a greatly reduced soldier part)
Doomed By The Boogeyman (Boogeyman with a whole new ending and without the little girl ghost)
High Tension minus one edit (High Tension without plot twist)

Our next editions:
War of the world - extincitve cut (War Of The Worlds deSPIELBERGized, with no micro organisms at all and better pacing)
13 growing to 30 (13 going to 30 with much less kiddie humor)

creasyad2ab.jpg

now available as torrentfile on piratebay, demonoid, torrentspy, mininova, etc.

imandixcbb08waroftheworldstecc.jpg

War of the worlds - the extinctive cut info:

We were very disappointed when we watched the original theatrical release in the cinema and even more disappointed when we saw the DVD quality... This could have been a great movie, but it wasn't. Rated with 3.5 of 5 almost everywhere this is just your average science fiction movie. But this one had great acting, great action adn great aliens. So what spoiled the fun? Well, Tim Robbins did. Why? Because he was too much of a madman to be believable, he was overacting. Sorry, Tim. AND it is just not in Ray's character to murder Harlan the way he did. Ray is no murderer. AND the ending was a hit in the face to the audience. THis is the 21st century! In 1940 it may have been accurate for aliens to be penetrated by bacteria, but not in our times. There is a lot that makes you wonder when you think about the alien technology, but getting ill with no cure is just weak. And Ray's homecoming and finding Robby there....NOOOOO!
That is why we needed to change some things here. Our edition features no Tim Robbins, no micro organisms, no stupid ending, but way more war. To achieve what we wanted we used scenes from different movies and created a whole new ending. Be surprised.

DVD details:
movie length 91 min NTSC 16:9 (recoloured)
movie trailer
2 deleted scenes: Harlan Ogilvy & Boston Finale (30min)
original radio braodcast from Orson Welles with a slideshow (55min)
18 chapters
scene selection menus
animated menus
CBB trailershow
CBB Covershow (with plenty of covers made by non CBB artists)
DVD cover
DVD inlay

Our previous edition:
1. Hannibal - Hannibalized edition (NTSC) the old one was (PAL)
2. Star Trek -Kirkless Generations (PAL)
3. The Matrix deZIONized (PAL)
4. 27 Days later (a.k.a. 28 days later -soldier redux edition) (PAL)
5. Doomed by the Boogeyman (NTSC)
6. High Tension -minus one edit (NTSC)
7. Creasy - a MAN ON FIRE fanmade edition (NTSC)

Next to follow:
13 growing to 30
Titanic - Jack's story
Thelma and Louise - lss cut
Terminator 3 terminatrixed
The Essence of the Ring

We made this DVD an iso image, because Nero produces an error message, when you start to burn the video_ts folder. This is because of the slide show and can be ignored, the DVD works just fine. You can burn the iso image with almost any DVD burning program. The contents of the DVD-Rom folder are the same as in the "info and covers" folder, just for you to keep them after dleteing the DVD from your PC.

This DVD was not meant to be bought or sold. Buying or selling it is a copyright violaton and makes you a criminal. This was meant for your home entertainment only. If you liked it, give it to your friends, if you didn't, stick to the original, it offers more of anything anyway.

Just to let this not completely die. The new fanedit by THE CBB GROUP
b3coverimandixsh9.jpg

original film name: Blade Trinity
cbb13_front.jpg

film studio name : New Line
Date Original Film Was Released : 2004
Date Edit Was Released : 24 SEP 2006
Original Runtime : 113 min
New Runtime : 87 min
Amount of time Cut/Added : 26 min cut​
Cuts removed/added/extended :
about 50 cuts through the entire movie (not all mentioned here)
Video Edits (still incomplete):
- added credits form Blade 1
- removed credits from Blade 3
- moved Syrian desert scene after intro
- removed middlefinger scene (yes, they are vampires, we got that before already)
- removed Danica filming (not necessary, we already knew it was a setup)
- removed the TV interview (over the top)
- added serum scene from Blade2 to make a bridge to Whistler delivering the newspaper
- moved serum inhaler scene into Whistler's daughter fighting the vampires scene
- removed Dr. Vance's evaluation talk to Blade (this made no sense since he is a familiar and Blade may be in his own world, but he watches the news on TV, so he will know both the current date and who is the president)
- removed the fight for authority between the chief of police and the FBI agents (unnecessary)
- added flashback to see the development of the vampires
- removed Danica screaming "Hannibal King". He is just not that important.
- removed several HK scenes during the escape.
- removed Abigail shooting around the corner (embarrassing)
- removed the gunfight between policemen and vampires (why did they do this?)
- removed some more of the shooting sequences during the escape (it is unbelievable enough that they escape from a police headquarter)
- removed Hannibal and Abigail being surrounded by cop cars (too much)
- removed the flight car arriving (it is far better to let a flight car wait for the ones to flee)
- removed stupid HK and Blade conversations from the ship scene
- removed the group name "Night Stalkers" (very embarrassing)
- removed HK from saying he had been a vampire (please no)
- ripped the vampires' failure discussion from the worst swearings.
- removed HK history lesson
- removed vampire merchandise girl showing the vibrators
- removed the entire weapons show of Hedges, because the toys look like plastic, except for UV ark.
- removed Abigail's tripod ad (embarrassing)
- removed HK asking Blade what he would do, if they were successful (lame)
- removed vampire dog form HK torture scene (maximum embarrassment)
- removed lame jokes form HK torture scene
- removed Blade making one wheel stunt on motorcycle (showing off)
- removed "gimme 5" when the vampire kicked HK (lame)
- removed "search the node" scene (they were right, it was not funny)
- removed Abigail's Matrix hand sign (this is Blade, not Matrix, and this is Blade, not a parody)
- removed vampire dogs (embarrassing)
- shortened HK fighting Triple H big time
- removed Dracula "tongue-hit" (he is no frog)
- changed the ending to Dracula staying in the shape of Blade
- added Blade birth Scene
- added new credits
Audio edits (still incomplete):
- added a modified beginning from Batman Begins track 8 "Antrozous"
- added small piece of track 13 from Alien Resurrection " The battle with the newborn"
- added little piece of MI3 soundtrack track 5 "Special Agent Lindsey Farris", while Blade injects his serum
- added sound bits from resident evil
- added a little piece from Nine Inch Nails CLOSER
- added breaking glass sound from OPERATION BROKEN ARROW
- added gunshots and machine gun fire from Windtalkers
- added music from MI3 track 12 Bridge Battle
- removed beginning of car flight rap
- added "alright" from windtalkers
- added car truck from man on Fire
- added people shouting from Con Air
- removed the intro rap of dracula
- removed the killing rap of dracula
- added sound bites from Constantine
- added Deo et patri from the Constantine soundtrack
- added Ether surfing from Resident Evil The game soundtrack
- added woman screaming from THE BORROWER
- added Dracula screaming from the beginning of Blade Trinity
- added some more Resident Evil game music bits
- added sounds from Blade 1 and intro track from Blade 1 as beginning end credits
- added THE BALANCE fromt eh Constantine soundtrack for end credits
- added MUSTANG NISMO from Tokyo Drift soundtrack
- added motorcycle sounds from Blade 2

DVD FEATURES:
87 min NTSC 16:9 2.35:1
Languages:
  • English
  • German
  • French
Subtitles:
  • English
Trailer
Animated menus
Scene Selection Menus
2 Scene Comparisons
Lame HK Jokes
CBB Overview
Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:
The original movie was a major disappointment, because of being undediced between a comicbook movie, a parody, a comedy and a horror-action movie. Also the movie was obviously created for teenagers and tried too hard to be "hip", which it never was.
We deleted 50% of spoken text, 99% lame jokes and cut out 22 minutes, which will not be missed. With about 50 cuts we tried to make this a true horror action movie and a worthy finish of the Blade series. We recreated a lot of sound and score elements to alter the overall atmosphere.

Time needed for the edition:
planning: 3 months
editing: 3 weeks
sound editing: 1 week
art design: 5 days
trailer: 2 days

persons involved: 5

come to http://www.fanedit.org for even more information

I'd love to see some of these, just gotta figure out how to download them. :o

Gamma Ray said:
They tried editing Superman IV, but were left with only 3 minutes of footage.

lol

That would work out because Superman IV only had the budget for a three minute movie anyway.

I've seen the MagnoliaFan edit of TPM. I expected something else, but it was good. More serious tone to it and aliens speak alien language not english.

Matrix Dezionized interests me 'cause I hated the sequels.
Re-Edits of Blade: Trinity and Batman & Robin are interesting as well.

i'd like to see the star wars epsiode 1, with less jar jar scense

Rac said:
I've seen the MagnoliaFan edit of TPM. I expected something else, but it was good. More serious tone to it and aliens speak alien language not english.

Matrix Dezionized interests me 'cause I hated the sequels.
Re-Edits of Blade: Trinity and Batman & Robin are interesting as well.

that was by far the best fan edit of the prequels I've seen so far. the guy actually made a cool movie out of TPM. too bad he couldn't do the same with AOTC. his edits on it are good, but the movie's just too far gone to be saved simply by edits.

as far as Dezionized, it's cool, but most of the problems I had with the sequels were still there. and didn't have too much of a problem with Zion to begin with (save for, of course, that ridiculous rave scene).

haven't seen the Blade Trinity re-edit, but a friend of mine's seen Batman & Robin: De-assified and said it was still bad, just not put-a-gun-to-your-head-and-pull-the-trigger bad. which, let's be honest, is already a huge improvement.

Star Wars Episode I: A Vergence In The Force (The ADigitalMan Special Edition) (Version 1.1) ADigitalMan
original film name: Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
ADM_SW1_Vengence_front.jpg

film studio name: Lucasfilm
Date Original Film Was Released: 19 MAY 1999
Date Edit Was Released: 23 MAY 2005
Original Runtime: 133 minutes
New Runtime: 129 minutes
Amount of time Cut/Added: 4 minutes cut
Cuts removed/added/extended:
  1. New episode name "A Vergence in the Force"
  2. New crawl (Thanks to Darth Editous!!!)
  3. References to Amidala being an elected Queen of Naboo have been removed. Amidala is simply a young queen of a democratic constitutional monarchy, much like Great Britain's government.
  4. Jar-Jar's slapstick has been largely removed throughout the movie
  5. Anakin's childishness has largely been removed throughout the movie
  6. Boss Nass' strange tics have been removed
  7. There are no fart jokes or poop jokes
  8. No friggin' midichlorians.
  9. Deleted scenes restored or partially restored include:
    * Waterfall sequence
    * Dawn before the race
    * Extended Lap 2
    * Anakin fighting Greedo
    * Probe Droid following Qui-Gon and Anakin out of town - Earlier probe sequence was shifted here as well
  10. Some extraneous bits of the Podrace sequence were removed.
  11. Music added behind the podrace to heighten the tension.
  12. Ask Aak's line is now in Malastarian and subtitled to match his lines in Episode II.
  13. Jar Jar is not made a General. He simply fights alongside his fellow Gungans.
  14. A significant piece of the Gungan battle is removed due to Jar Jar's antics. It is edited seamlessly without detriment to the story.
  15. Anakin's ship is not on autopilot as he goes of to destroy the control ship. All all of his actions are deliberate.
DVD - Features:
  1. 129 minutes NTSC
  2. static menu
Simply put: To make the Prequels better
Time needed for the edition: 10 days

admsw1vengenceimandixef5.jpg

This is the Star Wars eps.1 fanedit on our website. It can be downloaded via rapidshare and is supposed to be one of the best SW1 edits there is.

http://www.fanedit.org

I'm thinking of editing Anchorman back to its original state using the deleted scenes from the DVD and Wake Up, Ron Burgundy.

I tried to download Star Wars Episode I and II fan edits but I just have too slow of connection. I don't think my computer could handle it. I'm dieing to see them though...:cmad:

Edit: Guess I should have read this thread more carefully, I fould a link above very helpful.

admsw2pathcoverimandixuy6.jpg

Star Wars Episode II: Path to the Dark Side (The ADigitalMan Special Edition) edited by ADigitalMan
original film name: Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the clones
Date Original Film Was Released: 19 MAY 2002
Date Edit Was Released: 22 APR 2005
Original Runtime: 142 minutes
New Runtime: 140 minutes
  1. New episode name "Path to the Dark Side"
  2. New crawl, and the shot pans down (thanks to Darth Editous!!!)
  3. Deleted scenes restored or partially restored include:
    * Padme Addresses the Senate
    * Jedi Analysis Droids
    * Padme's parents house. It is important to note that this is not incongruous with Padme ascending to the throne at such an early age. Even in the unedited scene, nowhere does Padme introduce the man as her father. It is assumed that the Queen Mum is now remarried.
    * Padme's Bedroom is partially restored
    * Obi-Wan and Mace in the Jedi Hangar (The similar scene with Yoda has been removed).
    * Count Dooku trying to persuade Amidala to join the Separatists
    * Trial and Sentencing of Padme and Anakin (with new subtitles)
  4. References to Amidala as a senator have been removed. Amidala is still Queen of Naboo, and she has focused on leading the opposition to the Galactic Senate's Military Creation Act. It is intimated that Jar Jar is actually the Senator from Naboo. All references to Queen Jamilla have been removed.
  5. Zam's subplot of being a changeling is removed because it went nowhere. The Kamino Saber Dart thus becomes that much more lethal a weapon, based on the instant mummification effect it has on Zam.
  6. Lots of bad dialogue has been cut or trimmed. Especially:
    * The "Elevator" scene introducing Obi-Wan and Anakin
    * Jar Jar greeting Obi-Wan and Anakin
    * Some of Anakin's dialogue during the speeder chase. His actions are deliberate now.
    * Padme handing over the reins to Jar Jar
    * "At least we have Artoo with us ... (laughter)"
    * "I hate sand ..."
    * Boba Fett's snicker
    * "I'm a Jedi ... I know I'm better than this."
    * Anakin pouring his heart out to Padme in front of the fire. This has been trimmed down to a more effective speech, helping to show the tension they both feel. It's clear that there is romantic tension between the two of them without this dreadfully awful soliloquy.
  7. Much of Anakin's whineyness and awkwardness has also been removed throughout the movie. Some Specifics:
    * Beautiful, especially for a Senator, etc etc.
    * "It's not fair ..."
    * "He's jealous ..."
    * Riding around on that big tick thing in the field and rolling around in the heather with Padme.
    * Shots of his dream about his mother are inserted into his nightmare sequence to break up the awkwardness of this shot without losing its purpose. Doesn't quite look like he's jerking off in bed to thoughts of his mother anymore.
  8. The Geonosian Archdukes's subtitles have been rewritten for effectiveness and faster reading.
  9. Dooku's alliance with Sidious is not revealed until their scene together at the end. Little bits of dialogue before this about "my master" have been removed. For that matter, his being a Sith is not revealed until his saber is fired up (assuming you judge a Sith by his saber color). This all leaves for some
DVD - Features:
  1. 140 minutes NTSC
  2. Static menu

more about fanedits?
www.fanedit.org

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (The ADigitalMan Special Edition) ADigitalMan
original film name: Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
ADM_sw3_revenge_front.jpg

Date Original Film Was Released: 19 MAY 2005
Date Edit Was Released: 10 NOV 2005
Original Runtime: 140 minutes
New Runtime: 146 minutes
  1. Things added:
    * New crawl, once again thanks to the programming genius of Darth Editous. This takes care of important expository elements that were missing.
    * Battle droids & Nemoidian captain voices modulated to sound deeper and less silly.
    * Death of Shaak-Ti (trimmed to remove redundancy) / Escape through the fuel cells (trimmed considerably)
    * Palpatine refers to Dooku as Lord Tyrannus when he enters the room (as his mouth movements originally suggest)
    * Plot to destroy the Jedi deleted scene (trimmed considerably to remove redundancy)
    * The three Birth of the Rebellion scenes with Padme, Bail Organa and Mon Mothma (among others)
    * The Emperor tells Mas Amedda to "Leave us" explaining why he just walked out of the room after Yoda gets zapped.
    * Three voiceovers with Qui Gon speaking to / with Yoda taken from Liam Neeson's body of work.
    * Yoda's exile to Dagobah scene (incorporating the final Qui Gon moment)
  2. Things removed:
    * The lines about "Vulture Droids" and "Buzz Droids" during the Battle of Coruscant (it was bad exposition).
    * Artoo slamming into a wall.
    * Palpatine's cheesy "yes" removed from the fight with Darth Tyrannus.
    * Jar Jar's one "Excuse me" line, which was a cheesy out-of-place lift from Ep I.
    * Anakin & Padme's balcony scene
    * References to Amidala as a Senator.
    * NO FRIGGIN' MIDICHLORIANS (TM)
    * Palpatine kvetching about being too weak to fight.
    * Anakin second guessing himself about which side to choose and again after Mace's fate. Removing the "what have I done?" sequence that weakens his transformation.
    * Padme dying from losing the will to live.
    * Vader's "Noooooo" shortened and breathing effect added
DVD - Features:
  1. 146 minutes NTSC
  2. Static menu
Time needed for the edition: 8 days

admsw3revengesecoverimandixri8.jpg

Find out more about fanedits:

http://www.fanedit.org

Superman Returns: The AdigitalMan Cut ADigitalMan
what is it about?This is a tighter and more in the sense of the Supermnan predecessors made edit thatalso includes several of the deleted scenes. A true fan made this.​
original film name: SupermanReturns
front.jpg

film studio name: WB
Date Original Film Was Released: 06 21 2006
Date Edit Was Released: 19 JAN 2007

Original Runtime: 154 min
New Runtime: 154 min
Amount of time Cut/Added: 5 minutes added/ 5 minutes cut​

1. The scenes in the first 20 or so minutes are rearranged. At the end of the credits, when we zoom into earth, we move to Ma Kent doing the dishes (using the deleted pan-down and with a few subsequent shots removed to get to the "happening" more quickly.)
  2. Small trim to the start of the Vanderworth scene. This rearrangement allows the Vanderworth scene to play with the audience. Is it Ma Kent talking to Clark, or is it something else?
  3. Instead of the cornfield flashback, we have the shot of Clark and the shovel, followed by the X-ray newspaper scene.
  4. Expanded version of the Lex/Kitty boat scene, where Kitty gets catty.
  5. As the camera zooms through the "ice" to the fortress, part of the dialogue about the unnatural weather pattern and the crystals are inserted as a voiceover.
  6. Brando is cut. It was redundant to Superman II, plus when you consider that we should see no more Brando after his energy was exhausted, it made sense to remove it. Instead, we cut away after Kitty's line "You act like you've been here before." Which Lex Has. He didn't need a refresher course from Jor-El.
  7. Expanded conversation with Clark & Ma Kent, introducing Ben Hubbard. This uses that GREAT line about keeping the world from spinning, and that Cameron-worthy dissolve from the spinning baseball to the Daily Planet building. It expands on Clark's reluctance to still be Superman, and further underscores the theme that the world moved on without him.
  8. Added source music behind the bar scene with old and new Jimmy. Listen carefully.
  9. Likely to be the best change in the film, Stalkerman is cut without losing any of the exposition of Richard and Lois. The scene cuts from the cab ride to the exterior of the house. Lois never gives a lying "no" response about being in love with Superman, giving the scene MUCH more emotional resonance. Superman's flight through metropolis comes AFTER this scene, meeting the Jor-El voiceover seamlessly.
  10. As the kryptonite shard is removed in the hospital, the shot of it landing in the glass is slowed down, a bigger sound effect is added, and the scene fades to black. Then "Superman is Dead."
  11. In a change directly described by The Bizzle, the Daily Planet scene is trimmed down so we don't see or even hear about the crowd until we finally see it as Richard drops Lois off. The whole scene is tighter and has greater impact.
  12. Lex's Paradise scene is moved to a post-credits sequence. This heightens the impact that Lois' revelation about Jason gives Superman the will to live by allowing him to disappear from the hospital quicker. (The sun apparently sets as fast as it does in X3, but whaddayagonnado?)
Extras:
Bonus Audio Track: I've done my best to recreate an ISOMIX track for the film. With a few exceptions, it's pretty-near perfect, including all the edits made to the actual score to fit the editing. This was NOT easy. Bonus DVD-ROM Content: Open the folder and see what's there.
DVD - Features:
  1. 154 minutes NTSC
  2. static menu with audio
  3. Bonus audio track + DVD-Rom bnnus content
3D_ADM-SR.jpg

now available via bittorrent and rapidshare.

check it out:
http://www,fanedit.org

Awesome. One of my biggest problems with Superman Returns was how poorly it was edited.

Clark stands around doing nothing... FLASHBACK, run run run, dog says "hey, let's play fetch..." Clark throws a baseball into outerspace. :huh:

Hey, how about SUPERMAN II: THE HYBRID CUT and SUPERMAN REDEEMED? They are certainly worth mentioning.

Well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"