Arrow Fan Favorites of the Season So Far..

:hrt::cwink:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mm508w4cl21s8kwr6o1_500.png

Her eyes are so sexy, with and without glasses.:hrt:

I changed my mind.

Malcolm's my man. Barrowman was all sorts of awesome in the last few episodes.

Barrowman is fun, but I'm not sure if it's from watching him in Dr Who and Torchwood before Arrow.

I have to say for me it's Felicity, the character is fun to watch with some hilarious one liners.... The facts she is played by a rather stunning woman is just a bonus.

Slade and Felicity. Can't wait for when Slade comes to Starling City as the main villian.

Felicity,Digg and Tommy are my favorite characters.It's actually kinda weird I have no feelings one way or another about Ollie.He's just a serious guy who shoot's arrow's.

I like GA alot but I dont consider him like a fan favorite. Fan Favorites are ussually side characters. Ollie is the main character and a boss.

I'd say felicity, slade, and I like the direction they're taking Roy in, even if the actor they got play him looks like a meat headed GQ model.

He looks like he just came from the set of Step up 4. My favorite is Crixus...i mean Slade.

Hey guys...doing a fan favorite profile on Felicity (like I did on Diggle )and just wondering what makes her a "fan favorite" in your eyes. And do you have any favorite Felicity quotes?

THanks!

Last edited:
For the series as a whole, Slade, Malcolm, and Felicity seem to be the common choices. Also, Black Canary in season 2 is really popular as well.

Well I watch the show for arrow and he is my favourite but man, slade is just such a total badass! Oliver>Slade>felicity>Sara>vertigo>everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"