Homecoming Fan Ideas for Marvel & Sony's New Spider-Man Universe

If they do the origin as a 5/10 minute scene kinda like Incredible Hulk, they have to make reference to either Ultimate or Amazing Fantasy
DeathUncleBen-0b267.jpg

panel_ultsm1_a.jpg

I rather the spider bite and powers just be a freak accident of chance. Then trying to do with ultimste, tssn, webb films did and make oscorp root of all evil and villain factory. We don't need that for mcu take.
.I just have oscorp be standard weapons and chemical factory with ties to military contracts and what not. And let villains come from other means.

That was the main fail factor from TASM 1 and 2, Oscorp made everything (villains, web shooter formula, everything i say!).
I rather see a weapon military Oscorp that evil Applecorp

Ya I hope marvel doesn't make that mistake with oscorp and I don't think they will. It should be a mix of dtark industries, hammer tech, and pym/cross technologies. Deal with oscorp for mcu. Then toss in norman doing shady deals or ties to mob and other stuff and there you go.

Probably they will make something like, after the ties with criminals of Hammer Tech, the destruction of Pym/Cross Tech and Stark Industries going back on the weapons department, Oscorp becomes the new big industry in the MCU

I want Oscorp rivaling Stark Industries in power. Like give statistics or something.

"I am happy to say, Oscorp production income is approximately 20% larger than our competition at Stark Industries!"

Well I wouldn't consider Stark Industry and Oscorp rivals, not anymore at least. I picture Osborn wanting to kiss Stark when he got out of the weapons gang. And with Hammer screwing up, A.I.M. failing, SHIELD down and out, Oscorp was able to position themselves as the new premiere weapons contractor.

I liked the initial direction ASM was taking but they just kept fumbling it. So they should movie on from the "Oscorp Conspiracy", for now I'd like Oscorp to be much more in the background, kind of like the ever present, looming threat. In each movie we never see much corruption come from it but we, the audience, will know that at some point **** will go down. And it should be epic. If the new movies are starting off small to build to a bigger threat then Oscorp should end up being "the biggest threat"

Though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Oscorp play some part in other films or on AoS

An idea I had for one of the Spider-man sequels would be to have the Fantastic Four. Assuming Marvel gets the rights back, it might be a fun idea to introduce the F4 in a Spidey film as supporting characters, also testing the waters for an F4 movie, but at the very least introduce the characters to the MCU. Probably wouldn't work but it's a fun idea, Spider-man and the Fantastic Four.

I agree slow build up in spidey films to we have big blow out and goblin comes down the road. But we see norman shady deals and wanting more power. And then like other mcu films have fun little references and winks to oscorp as easter eggs in other films.

Well I wouldn't consider Stark Industry and Oscorp rivals, not anymore at least. I picture Osborn wanting to kiss Stark when he got out of the weapons gang. And with Hammer screwing up, A.I.M. failing, SHIELD down and out, Oscorp was able to position themselves as the new premiere weapons contractor.

I liked the initial direction ASM was taking but they just kept fumbling it. So they should movie on from the "Oscorp Conspiracy", for now I'd like Oscorp to be much more in the background, kind of like the ever present, looming threat. In each movie we never see much corruption come from it but we, the audience, will know that at some point **** will go down. And it should be epic. If the new movies are starting off small to build to a bigger threat then Oscorp should end up being "the biggest threat"

Though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Oscorp play some part in other films or on AoS

An idea I had for one of the Spider-man sequels would be to have the Fantastic Four. Assuming Marvel gets the rights back, it might be a fun idea to introduce the F4 in a Spidey film as supporting characters, also testing the waters for an F4 movie, but at the very least introduce the characters to the MCU. Probably wouldn't work but it's a fun idea, Spider-man and the Fantastic Four.
Even though i completly dislike the idea of Oscorp being the center of evil for Spider-Man, i can see what you are pulling for. Personally i would go with more Norman actually being the bad guy rather that the company, him creating either the OZ formula by accident or intentionally and becoming Goblin(or Ultimate Goblin)
As for that idea of the FF and Spidey, it's absolutely great and it really makes a lot of sense, some forget that Spider-Man has more ties with the Fantastic Four rather that the Avenger (with the ''trying to join them'' from ASM#1), to the point that in the new All New run, when he met Johnny after buying the Baxter Building, not only he creates a statue in the honor of the First Family, but both Johnny and Peter (and Harry too) aknoledge themselves as family.

Heck no to ultimate goblin or Oz stuff. I do not want oscorp the reason for peter powers or a villain factory.

Leave the spider and Peters powers a freak accident where no corporation is the reason for it and peter wad just a freak chance of happening.

Oscorp should just be a chemical and weapon company with some military contracts and some consumer products area. Like stark was before he became iron man and all. And we just see norman is a greedy shady guy. Who is doing bad things dirty deal with the mob or govt groups. And then over time we see him slide into insanity and the goblin identity is born.

I said something months ago on how it would be cool if Peter got bit by the Spider during the battle of New York. With all the destruction and all, it could explain how the Spider got loose and bit him. Peter could have been on a field trip in downtown New York when it all happened.

We know the film won't be an origin film. It's gonna just go with occasional flashbacks. I think connecting the two films will help the GA better understand that this is a part of the MCU, if Civil War already hasn't.

We also know that Peter has already been bit prior to Civil War, or if you want to go by the ending to Ant-Man.

I said something months ago on how it would be cool if Peter got bit by the Spider during the battle of New York. With all the destruction and all, it could explain how the Spider got loose and bit him. Peter could have been on a field trip in downtown New York when it all happened.

We know the film won't be an origin film. It's gonna just go with occasional flashbacks. I think connecting the two films will help the GA better understand that this is a part of the MCU, if Civil War already hasn't.

We also know that Peter has already been bit prior to Civil War, or if you want to go by the ending to Ant-Man.

:up:

That'd be an easy way of answering, "Where was Spider-Man during The Avengers battle?!" and it could just work really well, so I'm on board.

That wouldn't work. By the time we meet him in Civil War, he would have been Spider-Man since he was 11 years old.. He wouldn't even have been in High-School.. An 11 year-old, middle school Spider-Man? no thank you.

That wouldn't work. By the time we meet him in Civil War, he would have been Spider-Man since he was 11 years old.. He wouldn't even have been in High-School.. An 11 year-old, middle school Spider-Man? no thank you.

I can see where some would have a problem with that. It really doesn't bother me at all. Maybe he developed the powers over time or just chose not to use them right away. Maybe he decided to start using his powers after Uncle Ben's death? We have to assume he became Spider-Man before he was 15.

Last edited:
field trip during battle of new york wouldnt work. As that was set in mcu 2012, and we know peter is only 15 at the time of civil war/going into his solo film. Plus we know per kevin comments peter been spidey for some time during 2015 mcu time scale likely just before/just after events of age of ultron and so forth. He would then only been 11/12 yrs old if they tried to tie him back to battle of new york and he would only be in like 4th or 5th grade it wouldnt have worked.

I am sorry If you thought we where being jerk or anything.

What if at somepoint Peter's suit was automatic. Not like the symbiote. Like the one in SM Unlimited. Not the design, just the concept of him pushing a button for it to come on.

Be cool bit I personally like spidey to stay more standard suit then oh he has tech out suit 24/7.

Didn't he had a suit like that when he was a member of the Future Foundation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"