Homecoming Fan Ideas for Marvel & Sony's New Spider-Man Universe

I really want to see Spidey dealing with high school drama. SSM did such a great job with that aspect of the show.

I really want to see Spidey dealing with high school drama. SSM did such a great job with that aspect of the show.
Peter Parker: Teen Mom
Okaaay, that was by far my worst and somewhat darkest joke in ever.

I dont event know how to respond with that. :l

My major issue is with the while hs angle they want to do. Is with how mcu time frame goes to real time. And ok we got civil war, solo 1, and infinity wars we can see hs aspect play out with. But if solo 2 and 3 don't come out to post 2020 we are already past time frame he would logically be in hs still in real time and mcu time. And I can't see them stretching 3 solos over 8 to 9 yrs and he still in hs. That just doesn't work at all.

I think the first two films should deal with him in High School while the third should deal with him graduating. Then let's assume they keep going for another 3 films, they could deal with him in college.

Marvel has a huge gap between Ant-Man and The Wasp and Captain Marvel. I think another solo movie could happen between then and the only reason we haven't heard that is the same reason we haven't got anything Spider-Man related from Civil War. Sony wants announcements to happen when they want them to happen.

I think with this Marvel/Sony collaboration, we can expect announcements to happen much later rather than sooner.

I can see them managing to stretch it for 3 solo's. But I'd be fine with two. If they really wanna keep him in school longer after that college is a fine place.

we will just have to see what grade peter is in civil war, compared to solo and how much time from civil war to solo has taken place. But again no way come by the time inhumans is out that peter should still be in hs. As even in the marvel time as i pointed out it wouldnt work out. I bet it will likely be 2 films in hs all counting of course how quickly sequels come out. If it takes to long marvel may have to edit their original plans.

for this movie: I would like Shield involved, introduction of Osborn (who doesn't die) and all that will come from him (Thunderbolts, other super baddies). Villains should be Vulture and Scorpion. Introduce and set up the universe: Eddie Brock and Gwen Stacy!

well with shield still in the background and the us gov't still not publically talking about it. It probably be awhile to shield is back to where it was before it fall. Osborn i def hope is a minor supporting player so we see him and oscorp slowly build up over at least 2 films before he becomes goblin and/or a bigger threat to the whole mcu ala seige/dark reign types stories,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"