Supergirl FAN MADE Stuff!!!: Videos, Art, Manips...etc. RIGHT HERE!

Minor tweak brighten the red and messed with the blue.

Not fan made, but a fan...thing nonetheless.

Does anyone remember when you were kids, and you played with superheroes, Star Trek, etc.? And not only did you play with them, you also created your own stories, and in turn, your own universes?

I think I've done that again using Superman and his outfits from the 21st century so far.

So far, we've had Smallville, the DCEU with Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, and the upcoming Justice League, and finally, we now have Supergirl. With those, I've sorta created a costume timeline in my head in a way that makes sense.

After the outfits worn in Smallville, from the red jacket/blue shirt combo to the black trenchcoat and later red leather jacket looks, you put in the SR suit afterwards as the first suit. Then it's there that I see the SG/SM suit replacing it as well as acting as a transitional design from the traditional classic to the modern-day classic, and that's where the DCEU suit comes in. I could see this as when Clark learns where he comes from, and where he gets the suit like he did in MOS.

Just wanted to share this fun/funny thing.

Sam Witwer Batman Tyler Hoechlin Superman

Last edited:
smsrdp.jpg

Another Crisis On Earth's

Last edited:
Can't wait to see others.

Last edited:
Not really much of a manip, but I threw this together and am considering using this as reference for a drawing or painting soon.
cXIY2HG.jpg

Last edited:
Well done Killer. All the screen Supes, including Kirk Alyn from the two movie serials.

TRIVIA: Columbia, which put out the 15 chapter films, listed in the cast of characters just "SUPERMAN" instead of Kirk Alyn.

Awesome Superman pic.

Last edited:
All the art is good in here.

Last edited:

Did this on my iPad Air 2.

Last edited:

A Visitor From Gotham Batgirl Supergirl Elizabeth Olsen Melissa Benoist.

Not really much of a manip, but I threw this together and am considering using this as reference for a drawing or painting soon.
cXIY2HG.jpg

nice work, something i haven't noticed before but which now is clear as day:

the way the cape is connected to the chest, and as wide, makes tyler look less muscular as superman than he actually is.

if the cape ended up 'tucked in' like in the case of Cavill, it would look thousand times better AND hoechlin would look a lot more bulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"